Into Action

*Alys POV*

I got dressed after I finished packing and put the clothes I was wearing in the suitcase. I walked out with LOX and saw the guys gone. Good. At least they cleaned up from breakfast.

"Lookin hot Al" LOX complimented me.

"Right back atcha babe" I replied and we walked out the door with our bags.

(I feel really bad but I forgot all the timing...again. So just go with it I guess because I'm going on my own schedule from now on)

We were meeting the guys in the lobby. When I got there they all started talking at once to me but when I ignored them and just walked by they immediately got quiet.

Finally everything was loaded and we got in the limo riding to the airport. Once we got there and went through check in and security and all that shit we had about an hour to spare until we had to board.

LOX and I slipped away and went to go get in-n-out without the guys.

"So this is the plan?" LOX asked.

"The base. There's more to it but pretty much yeah" I explained.

Once we finished our food it was time to board the plane so LOX and I sat by eachother.

The whole plane ride I listened to music and slept cuddled up to LOX.

I was woken up by a flight attendant saying we would be landing soon and has to buckle up.

When she left I woke up LOX and we got ready for landing.

As fast as we could we got off the plane and gathered our luggage.

The guys caught up with us when we were already getting a taxi to take us home.

It wasn't big so only LOX and I could get in. We did and started home without the guys.

When we got there I went to my room to make a few phone calls.

LATER

It was now time to put my plan into action. Everyone was home because I could hear them making noise downstairs.

I was wearing a black tshirt that said "I dont fucking care" and black ripped shorts with my black vans.

When I got down the stairs all the screaming and yelling instantly stopped.

I ignored them and kept looking forward walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Cam asked.

"None of your fucking business" I snapped without looking back and walked out the door slamming it shut.

Next I went to the ally by taco bell to meet up with some old friends.

When I got there they were already waiting for me.

"Aly I know its been forever but I'm really so-"

"Hush" I interrupted.

"I'm here for one reason and one reason only. I don't care about that anymore and after this I will be done with you. So listen to me or leave"

Everyone was quiet so I took that as my que to explain what my plan was.

*Hayes' POV*

When Aly left the house everyone was so confused.

"Why is she dressed like that again and barely talking to us. It's like when we first met her" Taylor asked.

Everyone was silent because they were just thinking.

"Wait guys. Whats similar about when we first met Aly and now" Jonson asked.

"She's weari-" Carter started.

"Besides her clothes. Like how she feels towards us" Johnson interrupted.

"YOU GUYS SHE DOESN'T TRUST US ANYMORE BECAUSE OF THAT DAMN PRANK!" Nash yelled suddenly catching on.

"Wait so that means... shes back to Rebel?" Hayes asked.

"Yeah pretty much. We were her weakness and we used it against her so she eliminated it. We abandoned her again" Nash said.

"Well how do we get Aly back?" Aaron asked.

"I have no idea" Shawn said.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm pretty proud of us for figuring that out" Gilinsky said smiling.

"Yeah we're usually dumb" Taylor added.

"But this matters and we care about it so it makes sense" Shawn said.

*LOX's POV*

As all the guys were figuring out why Aly is Rebel again I just sat to the side in my chair.

All of a sudden my phone rang but the guys were too busy talking to hear it so I picked up without them noticing.

~Yes it's been forever and yes this isn't as long as I was hoping. But guess what? It's summer now! Meaning more updated BUT I am going to this camp soon where there are no phones. I will update asap. Love you happy munchkin lumps~

Bye luvs👻