Not a Morning Person

*Alys POV*

"GET UP LAZY ASS YOU NEVER GET UP BY YOURSELF!" I heard someone yell.

"Okay actually I'm the one usually waking you guys up so shut your pie hole" I sassed.

"We have to leave for New York today and the flight leaves in three hours. Be ready in one" They told me. (I forgot where they were so just pretend it's California if it wasn't already)

I got up and saw it was the Jacks standing over me.

"Shit I have to pack still" I completely forgetting that we had to leave today.

"There's two shows in New York and the meet and greet is right after the first one so be prepared" Johnson informed me and I thanked him while I was throwing all my shit into my suitcase.

"Damnit it won't shut. Why the fuck did I pack so much?" I asked myself.

"It might help if you folded but I doubt you are going to do that" Johnson laughed to himself.

"Here you sit on it and I'll zip it up for you" Gilinsky volunteered.

I got up and sat on my suitcase squishing everything down as Gilinsky tried zipping it slowly making progress.

Johnson was just watching and taking a picture of us. Probably because we look ridiculous.

Finally we got my suitcase zipped and I went to go get changed into the outfit that I left out for me to wear to the airport.

When I was done getting ready we only had 10 minutes to spare so I brought my luggage downstairs with the Jacks and we went to Big Apple Bagel to get breakfast for everyone.

We ordered a bunch of different kinds of bagels for everyone and a chocolate chip muffin for Shawn.

After we got our food and paid we went to the lobby where everyone else was and distributed the food receiving many 'thanks' and 'gracias' from everyone.

"Alright everyone into the limo. A separate car will take your luggage and get it all checked in so you don't have to worry about that" Bart told all of us.

We all piled into the limo and rode to the airport. Everyone spilled out once we got there.

We got through security pretty quick and we were a bit early so I decided to go to Starbucks.

"Hey I'm going to Starbucks do any of you want anything?" I asked.

"Nah we're good" Cam replied so I just nodded my head and left.

Once I got there I went up to the counter to order since there wasn't a line.

"Hey what can I get you?" the cute boy behind the counter asked.

"I'll have a grande cotton candy frap please" I ordered.

"Okay can I get a name?" he asked.

"Aly" I replied then went to go sit down to wait for my drink to be ready.

After waiting for a few minutes my name was called and I went to get my drink.

I paid for it and left back to where everyone else was waiting.

"Hey where's mine?" Hayes asked.

"Nuh uh. You ain't doing that. I asked if anyone wanted anything and the only response I got was 'Nah we're good' from Cam so shut your damn mouth" I spat back.

"Sorry..." Hayes said.

"Well damn" Carter added.

"Sorry I'm not a morning person" I apologized and sat down with them.

We sat there for a bit and I was just scrolling through twitter until our flight got called and threw my cup away on my way to board.

I gave the lady my ticket and she was glaring at me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Is there a stick up your ass? Or do you just really want to get punched in the throat? Because I can definetely arrange that for you." I practically yelled at her.

See I'm not a morning person.

She stopped glaring at me and gave me back my ticket letting me board the plane. While I walked on I flipped her off😊.

Everyone boarded the plane and I was sitting in the middle of Shawn and Matt. Shit this is going to be a LONG plane ride.

The flight attendants went down the isles telling us to turn off our phones but of course I just put mine on airplane mode cause ain't nobody got time for dat.

I have never had a problem with planes in the mind set of flying but the thing that bugs me A LOT is that they are really boring.

So I decided to just go to sleep one to make this go faster and two to get out of this awkward seating arrangement.

"Hey can we talk?" Matt asked me.

"Um sorry I was about to go to sleep maybe when I wake up" I replied.

After a few minutes of me trying to fall asleep with my head in a weird ass position I just wanted to give up.

"You can lay your head on my shoulder if you want" Shawn offered.

"Thanks" I said grateful and fell asleep almost instantly.

Next thing I remember is being woken up by Shawn and having him tell me the plane was about to land.

We landed and then got off the plane to go get our bags at baggage claim.

~I know you probably hate me but I decided I would just post what I had even though it wasn't a good ending. I will try to write more soon happy munchkin lumps. Remember to vote and comment your favorite boy~

Bye luvs👻