Trust Me

*LOX's POV*

When I woke up this morning I was too lazy to get changed before going downstairs.

Aly was being so weird last night and I have no idea why. When I left my room there was a paper and something else laying outside it on the ground.

The note said "thanks babe. Here's a present hehe." I'm guessing Aly made me this last night for cleaning up. Geez why is she acting so weird?

I picked it up and under it was a bracelet kids would always make when they were young out of string. I actually kinda liked it so I put it on and went downstairs.

There was Aly in the kitchen making pancakes again. Oh no.

"Hey LOX. Sorry about last night I get kinda funky when I'm tired yet don't go to bed" She laughs. Okay that makes a bit more sense. (anyone else like get drunk by not sleeping or is that just me?)

"Wait do you know how long this break is and where we are going next?" she asked me.

"We leave the day after tomorrow and we are going to Texas and then Florida spending a week at each" I replied.

*Aly's POV*

After I finished up breakfast I was going back to my room to take a shower but got bumped into by Matt.

"Hey Aly I was actually looking for you. Can we talk?" he asked.

"Uh yeah sure" I replied awkwardly.

We went up to my room and sat next to each other on my bed but with space in between us.

"Look Aly I really want to show you that you can trust me. But I can't really do that without you atleast temporarily trusting me... so will you please let me take you on a date for one night. I promise after this if you still don't trust me I probably won't give up but I won't force you to do anything else with me" he said really quickly with his eyes filled with hope.

I thought about it for a while but eventually agreed.

"When and what" I asked.

"A hour and dress casual" he replied.

I checked the time and it was already 1:30 so I had to be ready by 2:30. I got this.

I did what he said and got ready. I took a quick shower then put on a bra and underwear then started doing my make-up as my hair dried.

Soon enough I finished and started straightening my hair. While I was doing that there was a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I yelled.

"LOX" LOX yelled back.

"Come in" I yelled and she did.

"What's going on here?" She asked pointing to me.

"Matt asked me on a date" I said and she squealed.

"What are you wearing?" She questioned.

"I don't know yet. He said to dress casual" I said and she turned to my closet I'm guessing to pick me out something.

I finished my hair and LOX had set out an outfit on my bed. Right before I finished she said she was going to Starbucks because she was craving it.

I slipped on and checked the time on my phone; 2:26. Perfect.

As I walked downstairs I saw matt sitting on the couch playing on his phone probably waiting for me.

I went up behind him and covered his eyes then whispered "guess who" into his ear.

"You ready Aly?" he asked laughing. I giggled but said yes.

He grabbed my hand as we walked out the door and I intertwined our hands. Today I have to completely trust him in order to trust him.

When we got outside I noticed a police car sitting in the street outside my house and got really confused. I know for a fact I haven't done anything illegal lately.

Matt must have seen my confused face because he told me it was for the date which didn't help my confusion much.

He got in the car and I went in after him.

"So today Parker is going to be driving us around to do some fun stuff that I think you will like. And you have a free pass to graffiti today if you would like just for old times sake" Matt explained to me as I smiled.

I hugged him really tight and thanked him as Parker began to drive. I don't think we will have to worry about him having to capture any criminals. Mostly the only 'bad' people around here were me and my crew.

"So where to first?" I asked.

"You'll find out" Matthew replied as I groaned from not being able to know whats going on. I hate that.

~I pulled an all nighter to finish this because I feel so bad for not updating in so long. I'm so tired and there is a 98.485% chance I will finish the date and update it later today but it will be short. I love you happy munchkin lumps thanks for sticking with me so long. Now goodnight. I'm going to bed at 6:12am~

Bye luvs👻