Vampire Justin: 3

Master Justin goes into my closet to pick out another outfit for something.

"Um Master Justin? I'm not done cleaning why are you making me change my clothes now?"

"Babe, you don't have to call me master. Just call me Justin."

I felt sort of uncomfortable with the fact that Justin called me 'babe' I wasn't used to be called something other than 'my pet'.

"Yes mas- err um Justin."

"That's better sweet cheeks. Now can you please change into this outfit for me?"

It was a bikini.. The bikini was black and had white polkadots.The bottoms were like shorts but had a string running through the top just in case if it was too loose. The top had a little pink bow on it. I actually thought it was quite cute. FINA FUCKING LLY Justin got me something actually cute for once. its so fab.! aha.

"Ok but Justin... What are we going to do?" I said confused.

I tilted my head slightly to the side and by eyes widened. It happens when I'm confused or worried.

"We're going swimming in my pool beautiful. " he said taking my long brown curly hair in his hands and putting it over my shoulders. he smiled and said...

"Aww cute."

I blushed a bit looking down while putting my hands over my face. Justin quickly took them in is and entwined our fingers together... We looked in each others eyes for a while not saying a word. I think I'm starting to kind of like Justin... No No No NO! That can't be possible... Wait yes it can... what the fuck no it cant... Or can it..

I put on the bikini and walked outside with Justin two steps ahead of me. Him still holding my hand. He was wearing purple swimming shorts with a black dragon design on them. He had his hair down. He looked really good.

I stopped walking as Justin turned back to me looking at me confused and a little worried. I stared at him blankly barely even blinking.

"Um what's wrong Rose, are you ok? Feeling sick maybe?" He said in a very worried tone.

My head was spinning. I couldn't see straight.

I just looked at him and not spoke. I felt really uncomfortable at the moment. I didn't know what to say. I let go of his hand and mouthed the words 'I'm sorry' then ran away. I looked back at him just quickly he had his head down and he glanced up and he actually looked sort of upset that i had left him there. I felt bad but i kept running.I really am not used to this. I am incredibly shy around him.

I quickly find the couch and sit on it with my face in my hands. I can't believe I just left Justin there. Alone and upset. I am a fucking idiot!!