Vampire Justin: 13

"Hey" the voice said.

"What are you doing here?" Justin snaps.

"I'm here because..." the unfamiliar voice started but the rest I couldn't hear due to the fact that they were whispering. Not very polite now is it. no it is not.

Justin soon steps out of the door but in an instant he's back in and kisses me on the forehead.

"Ill be back in just a minute." Justin said and I nodded. He steps outside once again with the strange person and I soon become scared and worried. What if that's a bad guy? what if he/she's trying to take Justin away or steal me from him forever?? I really don't want that. I start pacing back and fourth in the living area when I hear the door open my head immediately shooting in the direction towards the door to see who it was. it was Justin and the stranger. I started to panic on the inside but on the outside I was completely frozen as the stranger walked toward me.

"Hi I'm Niall." the stranger said extending his hand out to shake mine. I reach out to shake his hand slowly and manage to say "Rose."

Justin looked at me worriedly. Just then an overly hyper boy bursts through the door. oh great more strangers.

"HI!! I'm Louis! You must be Rose!" he said running towards me and almost squeezing the life out of me.

"Where are the others?" An Irish voice asked from behind me but I soon recognized it as 'Nialls'

I stood there dumbfounded.

"There still at home." The one known as 'Louis' said to 'Niall'. I'm still not sure about them right now. Justin seems kind of upset at the fact that they just arrived out of no where. Justin walks over to Louis and mumbles something that I only understood parts of ".......maybe.......leave....interrupted...." Is all I made out of the sentence.

Louis nods and signals Niall over to him and whispers probably what Justin told him. I watched intently as Nialls mouth formed an 'o' shape and he nodded waving to me and Justjn before yelling "BYE GUYS SEE YA LATER!" Louis just waves and smiles politely before quietly but quickly closing the door. Justin lets out a sigh and looks at me sincerely. He mouths 'I'm sorry' to me because right now is too quiet for actual words.

"Eh I ee ahh umm need to go shopping for more food." I said but it came out more like a question than a statement because I was still sort of shocked. Justin nods and takes me to his car and throws the keys back inside the house closing the door in one swift motion making my hair fly up a bit. I quickly fix it as Justin lightly grabs my hand and we start walking to the mall.

The walk is filled with unexpected kisses and giggled because of the very high and dangerous amounts of awkward.

We walk into the mall and the first thing we hear is "BIEBER!!" making mine and Justin's heads snap in the direction of the mans voice. I let go of Justin's hand and stomp my feet. Justin looks at me kind of hurt.

"Seriously?" I snap at the guy. but not loud enough because he didnt hear me. "again?" I ask turning my head up to face Justin who is looking down at me frowning. The guy starts walking I our direction and I start to back away slowly from him and Justin.

~~

Sorry but I have to say this but for all you people who say 'Lewis' instead of 'Louie' How Louis is SUPPOSED to be said are sort if getting on my nerves and I'm getting a bit annoyed at it. I'm sorry if you do this but I'm just saying. I don't mean for you to be offended or anything it's just it really bothers me for some reason. mkay

Lots of love

Byeee x