Vampire Justin: 6

"Oh trust me you will be screaming my name begging for more as I pound it in and out of you"

I'm getting wet just as the thought.

"Oh are you now?"

Dammit why does he have to read minds. I look down, fiddling my fingers. And blushing like crazy. I feel like a fucking idiot oh my god. Really Rose? was that necessary? no it was not!

FUUUUUCK!

Justin let out a low chuckle. I started to feel like an even bigger idiot than I was before. why am I so stupid.?

I know he read that from my mind. you know what shit happens.

"Don't worry my love your pussy will be nice and clean for my cock in just a bit. Before we do oral sex you must say a vow first." He said in all seriousness. I nodded my eyes widening again. "Repeat after me: I am Justin Drew Biebers spirit,soul mate, love..." He said

I repeated meaning every single word.

"I will be there within good and bad times"

He continued and I repeated my eyes still sort if wide but not as.

"Me, you against the world, the galaxy, the universe..."

I repeated and looked into his eyes. I couldn't help but be tranced. I pulled his face towards mine smashing our lips together. He seemed a bit surprised and shocked by my actions. he instantly kissed back. I could feel him smiling in the kiss which made me smile also.

He pushed me down on the bed and got on top of me but used his elbow to position himself up so he wouldn't crush me.

My eyes instantly shot open. it took me a while to process what was happening at that moment but I soon realized.

He leaned back in to kiss me and i instantly kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck trying to deepen the kiss a little.

Justin licked my bottom lip begging for entrance. I accepted and our tongues battled for dominance.