Ricky/Liam Imagine for @Sophie_Minder_

Warning⚠⚠⚠⚠
This imagine is full of hurt.
Beware✴
Your feels might feel some type of way.

Sophie's POV

Ricky, Liam, Emery, my BFF Chloe, and I were at my house watching movies. Right now we were Annabell because earlier Chloe and I kept picking chick flicks like the Notebook. Emery and Chloe are dating. Ricky and I were dating. Liam was single and lonely as ever. Ricky and I were cuddling and out of the corner of my eye I see Liam giving my be dirty looks. All of a sudden Chloe screams "Let's play TRUTH or DARE!!!" Emery nods, Liam nods, and Ricky says "Only if Sophie says yes." He smiles down at me. I smile at him and kiss his cheek. Liam just rolls his eyes. Wonder what's wrong with him. "Sophie truth or dare!?" Chloe says. "Dare I say feeling risky. She gives me the I'm about to start trouble look. "I DARE YOU TO KISS LIAM ON THE LIPS!!!" Chloe practicaly screams. Liam smirks. I look at Ricky for approval because if I just kiss him, let's just say someone will end up in the hospital and it ain't going to be me or Ricky. He nodded. I lean in and so does Liam. I kiss him and feel no sparks.

Liam's POV

We kissed and I felt like I just exploded. Yes, I have this huge crush on Sofie. I might even love her. I've been so jealous of Ricky these few days of us all hanging out together, it practically kills me. I just hopes she feels at least something towards me.

Sofie's POV
I backed away and looked at Ricky to only see the door slam close. I ran after him. I walked downstairs to see him looking like he's about to rip the scull out of someone. "Ricky, babe what's wrong?" "I know I'm not supposed to be like this but just promise me something?" He said calming down. "What?" "Promise me you don't have feelings for Liam in any way." He said. I don't honestly have feelings for him I mean he's cute and all but I don't like him. "No I have no feelings for Liam." I heard footsteps and saw Liam run up the stairs. I think he was... crying.

Liam's POV

I went to check up on them and heard, "I have no feelings for Liam." I heard that and my life basically has no meaning anymore. I run upstairs into her parents bathroom looking for her dad's Razor. I find it.
1 cut for loving her
2 cuts for smirking when Chloe dared her to kiss me
3 cu-
The razors was suddenly knock out of my hand. "Liam why are you doing this?!" I turn to see Sophie there about to cry. "Because you won't love me!" "Liam I'm with Ricky but you know I'll always care about you and the others." "Ok." "Come on let's get you cleaned up." Sophie said. Ricky showed up and so did Emery and Chloe. The finished watching the movies.
8 years later
Emery and Chloe are married and have 2 kids. Ricky and Sophie are married and have 3 kids. Liam's still alone and loves Sophie but as more of a sister.

The End