First Time They Said "I Love You♡"

Ricky:
It was 12:58am and both of you were asleep, you started to stir due to the nightmare you were having. As you moan and groan in your sleep you obviously didn't realise that Ricky started waking up from your movement. Your noise became louder. Ricky opened his eyes and sat up to look at you and saw you were crying and shaking. "Y/N! Y/N!" He started shaking you like crazy trying to wake you up. Your eyes open wide and you start crying harder. "It's okay, Im right here." He says hoping that would calm you down but it didn't.   "Y/N look at me, breath princess breath!!" But that wasn't helping "Y/N I love you don't do this to me right now." When you heard those three words you immediately snap out of your little attack. "You love me?" You whimper softly. "Of course" He says and hugs you tight. After explaining what happened you both drift right back to sleep, "I love you too" You whisper finally falling into you dream world with his arms wrapped tight around you.

Liam:
He was on tour and you were facetiming. "I miss you baby." He sighs staring at you through the screen as if you were really infront of him. "I miss you too, but it's  only 2 weeks then we'll be back together okay." "Okay" He frowns. "Yo Liam come on we gotta go and hey Y/N!" Ricky yells in the background. "Hey Ricky! Bye ba-" "I love you"he blurts out. "Awe, I love you too" you say tearing up. "Bye babygirl" "Bye Li."

Emery:
You were sitting on the couch with Emery watching when you see him staring at you out of the corner of you eye."What?" You blush. "Nothing I just love you." "What!" You looked at him suprised "I said Nothing I just L- ohhhh" He frowns. You smile and kiss him on the lips passionately. "What was that for?" He smirked. "Because I love you too." You both smile and go back to watching tv for the rest of the day cuddled up together.