Imagine for @MissLynch6504

Aaliyah's POV

So today was Ricky and I's first anniversary and he said he planned something terrific for our evening. He to me it was casual themed and to be ready by 6:00pm. It is 2:00pm and I am very nervous. I decide to kill some time by watching Vampire diaries for a while. I go down stairs and make so pop corn, once its finished I grab the bag, dump it in the bowl, and hop on the couch.

Its is now 5:02pm. I NEED TO GET READY!!! I calm myself down and hop in the shower. After I'm done I blow dry my hair and pic out my outfit. He texted me earlier saying to not where something to casual dressy. I wonder why??? After ten minutes of messing up my closet i give up a put on this:

 I wonder why??? After ten minutes of messing up my closet i give up a put on this:

He won't judge will he? Nah hes not like that. It is 5:45pm. I put some light makeup on knowing he hates makeup. I went downstairs and scrolled through instagram. I hear a knock. Omg there's like a whole jungle in my stomach. "Hi gorgeous" "Hi" I reply scared I might squeal. He give me a blind fold and a bouquet of roses. (I dont know what its called) "Put the blind fold on please." "Okay, but dont kidnap me" "I won't" he chuckles. He helps me to his car.

I feel the car stop. Ricky gets out the car and comes to my side. He helps me out and we walk for about 5 minutes. "Aaliyah" "Yes" "I just want yoy to know that rhis past year has been the best time of my life. We've been through thick and thin. I just want you to know I love you so much. Now you can take the blindfold off." I take it off and see a cute picnic under billions of stars. Theres a telescope and a map. We eat the dinner he prepared for us then we snuggle under the stars. "Ricky" "Yes" "Why is there a telescope and a map" "Oh yeah almost forgot" He grabs the map, opens it and looks for something. "Aaliyah, can yoy find this star?" "Sure, I guess"  I look at the map and then through the telescope. "Found it" "Really?" "Yeah, its so big you dont need the telescope to see it." "Well guess what?" "What??" He takes out a piece of paper. "Under official law that state is named Aaliyah Jones" (sorry dont know your last name) "Oh my Gosh!" I feel the tears start to form. "I love you so much Ricky Garcia." "I love you too Aaliyah Jones" We kissed and snuggled under the stars all night.

Hope you guys liked it. Sorry for any typos