Imagine

Imagine all three like you and your forced to choose one

Your POV

  You were on your phone texting your friend Elena when the boys walked in. You all lived together in one huge house because you were all best friends. Yet, you didn't know that they all like you. 

"Hey Y/N" said Liam who walked in first throwing himself on the couch and putting his feet on your thighs. "Hey" you replied chuckling akwardly. Next Ricky walks in on his phone. "Hey Sweetcheeks" he replies winking at you. "Hi?" You say confused. He sits down in the same couch and lays his head on your shoulder.

   Finally Emery walks in through the garage and notices what was going on. "Boys my room now!" (A/N He sounds like a dad lol) They walk in his room and Emery slams the door.

You hear lots of shouting and curiosity takes over you. You slowly walks to the door and hear Emery say "Shes mine!" "No hes mine!" Ricky says "Both of you two are idiots, shes mine!"

You burst open the door. So this is why they've been acting so wierd... They look at you with pure fear realising your face was covered with anger. "Seriously I'm the reason for this arguement." Liam starts to say something but you cut him off.

"Guys I only like one of you and thats (guy of your choice),  he's different and he's sweet, sorry." (Guy of your choice) looks at you smirking then looks back at the boys. "Told ya" He grabs you and pulls you into a passionate kiss. You smile into the kiss. The other to smile at you both happy that you were happy.