Enough about me Part 1(Emery imagine)

Your POV

I swayed my hips.

Twirled on my toes.

Dancing to the song.

Enough about me lets talk about you!

How you drive me crazy,

With everything you do!

Everything that you do!

  Today were having a dance class directed by the one and only Forever in your mind. I've loved them since their very first song She lights the World. (A/N: Thats my jam!!!!)

   We're doing a dance number for enough about me. And here I am the best dancer in the studio up at 8am practicing because I don't want to embarrass myself in front of Ricky, Liam, and Emery.

I twirled some more, did a few slides, feet moves, hand moves then stopped breathing hard. I heard a clap from behind me. My eyes snap open and I turn to see Emery with a smirk playing on his lips. "Wow" he smiled. Play it cool Y/N! Play it cool! "Yeah I know" I smirked. "Do you want to work on the panter dance  number?" "I guess" I simple say but want to squeak inside. Did I mention I have a crush on Emery? No. Okay.

   He grasp my hand slightly and I feel electricity rome through my body. He starts the music.  He walks over to me. He grabs my waist as Ricky's verse begans. We do this dance thing.

(A/N: This without the music kind of😂😕) Anyways....

As we finish I twirl and fall into his arms. We look up and its as if the world stopped. We slowly lean in an-

"DUDE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Liam bursts through the door, realising he interrupted something. "Oh snap sorry... Continue" He says with a smug look on his face. I giggle a little and Emery lets go of me chuckling. We see everyone start to walk in. My best friends Jayla and Romelo walk over to us. We do our hand shakes and we gather into the crowd surrounding the dancing area. We watched as a couple of groups do the dance number and a couple singles.

Everyone's jumping and laughing and singing along to the music. Liam looks over at Emery and I when I realize that he wants us to dance together. He smirks and shouts "Up next is Y/N and Emery!" I look around frightened but then I hear Jayla next to "Girl your the best dancer... You got this!"

As the guy stops dancing in the circle and runs into the crowd. We walk out holding hands.

A/N

Sorry for the cliffhanger. 😁
Sorry for any typos.