How you met (Ricky)

He was the new kid at your school.

You were running to class becuase you were 15 minutes late. Today for some reason your mom decide you should get to school by yourself because you were so mature now. But irresponsible you missed the bus so you had to walk to a school 10 miles away. So here you were running through the hallways, hair all wet, clothes randomly thrown a on you and 15 minutes late to class. Once you turned the corner you ran right into something hard. Clumsy you was about to fall face first but something caught you right at the moment. You looked up and tall handsome guy was standing right in front of you. "Thank you" you shly say then rush off to class. Once you get there your teacher gives you a disapproving look followed by every other student in the class staring at you. You sat down quietly in one of the two last empty seats which luckily were both in the back. Class continued on for about 5 minutes before there was a knock on the door. The teacher walked and opened it to see the principle and the tall handsome guy you had seen in the hallway. The teacher and the principle talk for a bit then the teacher guides the student to the middle of the class. "Everyone i would like you to meet our new student..." "Ricky Garcia" he said. He explained his back story but you were to focus on his beautiful eyes. You realised when the teacher told him to find a seat there was only one seat left... Next to you! You smiled as he sat down next to you and he smiled back and you two immediately started talking to each other.

That became a start of an amazing relationship!