Hold On - Ricky Garcia

TRIGGER WARNING

Your POV

You sat there having flashbacks of your life. Thinking about when your parents told you that you shouldn't have been born to when your best friend became one of your bullies.

The light was slowly getting closer and you were feeling light headed. You looked down again to see the whole floor now full of blood from your cuts.

You thought of the only shine in your darkness.

Ricky

Ricky Garcia.

You started to hear clashing and banging downstairs but it didnt matter because you were slipping away.

You saw black spots.

As your closed your eyes for the last time, your heard someone yelling your name.

Darkness.

Rickys POV

I burst through the bathroom door finding Y/N passed out on the floor. I knew something was up when she kept saying she loved me over the phone.

"Y/N!"

"Hold On! 911 is on its way!"

I grabbed a hold of her and craddle her in my arms. "Please dont leave me! Hold On, I know you can fight this." 

I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and see the paramedics. "Sir i need you to move out the way" I didnt want any trouble so I slowly place her down and back away. Tears start to stream down my face. They grab her and take her downstairs. I follow.

Once they've got on her on the strecher, they once again check her pulse. "We're gonna have to get to the hospital. " one of the paramedics said. They put her and everything else inside. "Sir, are you coming!?" I nod and hop in. As the others are working on her I sit there lifeless. One of the paramedics who couldnt do anything noticed.

"Hey, whats your name."

"Ricky Garcia"

"You found her like this?"

"OBIVIOUSLY I DIDNT DO IT MYSELF!" I snapped back starting to break down.

We arrive and they take her inro operation. I try to follow them but they stop me at the doors. "I have to be in there!" "Sorry sir, no one is permitted beyond these doors.." Angry consumed me as I stomp back to the waiting room and start pacing back and forth.

"Hey is everything okay?" I turn and see Liam and Emery running through the doors towards me. "She slit her wrist. Shes fucking trying to leave me!" I fell down to the ground full of tears, letting out ugly sobs. "Hold On, I still need you." I whisper.

3 weeks later.

"She was a wonderful girl. Was very artistic and athletic but never showed it. So smart so beautiful."

Everyone else nodded there heads while I rolled my eyes. They didn't know her like I did. "Ricky would you like to come up here?" Her father asked. I got up and walked to the podium.

"I loved her so much. She was my everything. But the way you all talk about her is like you didn't know her which you didn't! Your her own father and you dont know a damn thing about her!" I heard gasps from the crowd. "She wasn't athletic... She hated sports because she thought it was a bunch of games that were made to make weak people feel bad. She hated art. It was just colors to her! She love to read. And invent things. She wanted to figure the world out. But with you all in her life. She couldn't get that far.

'So fuck you fuck you all for driving my babygirl to the point of her thinking she didnt deserve to be here." Some men got up from there seats about to take me our of the room. I tried to finish. "Why the hell are half of yall here?! You all started to bully her and you continued to do it after i beat you down multiple times." I look towards Cameron who had the guiltiest face.

"Babygirl, if you can here me. I love you. I wish you never left me-" They grabbed me and dragged me off the stage and to the door. "Your done for today" one of the men said. They pushed me out.

I walked up to the hill not far from the windows of the place. It was beautiful out here. I wish I showed her this place. I burst into tears. "Hey man." Emery said sitting next to me. "I told her to Hold on. But she let go. She was my rock. She was supposed to hold me down. Now without her I feel empty. I feel incomplete." I got up and walked to my car. I'm gonna be with her one way or another. I drove off to my house.

As I pulled up to the house, I reached in the glove compartment for the pills. I finnally found them, step out and towards my house. Once I was inside I was glad to see none of my family here. It's not like they notice anyways. I walked upstairs towards my room. Once I got up there I grabbed my headphones and plugged it up to my phone. I blasted her favorite song. Which ironically was my mood. I grabed the bottle I left of water of my dresser. And popped about ten pills in my mouth. I took a gulp of water and slowly swallowed. Then i took ten more and swallowed again. I closed my eyes. Thinking about all the happy times with her. I want to be with her again. I have too. I need too.

I slowly faded away into the darkness.

"Hold On, babygirl" I whispered.