Imagine for @cupcakes_are_life1

Sorry for being super super super late just have been grounded and been busy with birthdays and crazy siblings and junk.

Hope you enjoy 😀😀😀😊

-Chloe
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Riley's POV

I slowly sat down as everyone started getting quiet. The announcer walked on the stage. "Helloooooo girls and some parents! Are you ready to hear the sweet sound of Forever. In. You. Mind..." the crowd went crazy. See my parents got me tickets for my birthday and since I'm 17 and a great child they gave me backstage passes and let me go with my besties Gabrielle and Joana. I am obsessed with FIYM and I know everything about them. I am crazy about Emery who is the cutest of them all. I watched as the boys walked on to stage. I heard Gabrielle squeal, she probably checking out Liam she thinks he's the sweet heart of the group. I watched as the started to sing and act goofy. Lucky us we got to sit in the front row. During the song which was Sweet Little Something Emery kept staring at me. When I finally started to blush he smirked and kept singing. When he got to his part he stared at me with the sweetest look.
🎶 Try my best we'll never rest
Take on the world and nothing less
No matter what you put me through
I'm gonna make my way to you
You're made for me
Just meant to be
Girl someday you're gonna see...🎶 I never felt so gushy in my life. The song finally ended after Ricky did his singing solo. He was smirking at me slightly. Did I mention Ricky was a little cute too, but Emery is my only interest.
Finally the song ended and it was time for the girls to line up in the back if they had backstage passes. We lined up but there weren't a lot of girls there. There were mostly groups. "Okay each group of girls get 5 minutes Wi the boys so use your time wisely not meaning take every in the have or try to ruin their lives but take pictures and junk," the security guard said looking quite annoyed.

15 minutes later
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Finally we walked inside "I can't believe I'm about to meet Forever in your Mind!" Joana screamed. "I think I'm gonna pass out" Gabrielle said staring at here mini poster of them. "Come on in girls" security guards says with a smile. We walk inside to see Liam and Ricky throwing marshmallows at each other and Emery playing COD. "Hey girls" Emery says mostly staring at me. I blush a little but no one seemed to notice. They learned our names, we took a few pictures, and talked about our interest and the 5 minutes were up. We walked out slowly sad that we don't get to spend a lot of time with them. "Wait!" We turned around to see Emery running towards me. He gives me a slip of paper. We walk out and I open it to see a phone number and the words call me in cursive.

Well the best days in my life had just began.