Inside Feelings

Growing up, I enjoyed the phrases like "true love" and "soulmates". Listening to the stories from the elder generations about finding the perfect one in their lives or fairy tales made up of princesses and princes made me feel happy.

I had hopes and dreams for that same feeling too.

My mother found my father as her missing piece to her existence. She was happy and blessed with a husband such as my father. She never had any regrets. My mothers' eyes would light up as stars that shine brightly at night. Her smile is the sun, warm and bright with life. She had fought to protect family and friends. Entirely because she had someone by her side to keep her going.

Reading books filled with adventure to romance made my heartbeat for the same. To experience the sacrifices made in love to the simplest touches, my heart craved for such feelings.

Novels gave me life but it was never able to fill the hole of a missing puzzle piece. I am longing for someone.

Someone to love me.

Someone to share my laughter and sorrows.

Someone to pick me up when I fall and brush it off to say "It's okay".

Someone to see the real me and not someone as a pretty face.

To have a mate that understands my feeling and not want to change a single thing about our future together.

A girl can only dream.

     .................................................................................
First part to another amazing journey! Hope you all like it.
You know what to do....

Comment 📝

Vote ✔️

Follow 💯