Trespassers ‼️18+‼️

Okay, so far so good! I am happy that some of you are enjoying this book. Thank you very much. ❤️❤️❤️😊

There's no beating around the bush. I was going to update earlier but my sister needed my care. She is really sick for past couple of weeks. Her condition is getting better but there is some troubles she is still facing. I am praying for her to get better soon. 🙏🏼👼🏼

                    Any who's............

New characters are popping up. Character chart will be updated as promised. Go check out the announcement at the beginning of the book labeled "Important". I hope you all will like this chapter. ❤️☺️

Also, it gets a little violent. It's my first time writing this. And it maybe too soon. But, there is a purpose.

I warned you. Maybe to sensitive to some viewers. 18+
........................................................
Susan's P.O.V

The Black Crest Wolf's was my pack and family. We all have been their for each other in sickness and losing love ones. My family has aided so many elders that was in the miscommunication with pass rouges. My mother was attacked by one. She told me once that she blessed by the moon goddess herself. She also said that my brother and I was bless with talents of our fathers bravery and courage. For that, I am grateful to be able to have a family and a pack like mine. We are all unique in our own ways.

Who knows, legends maybe come true.

"Hello darling, you finished whipping the tables?" Milly's voice drifting me back to reality.

"Um, yeah. This is the last one." I said giving the table one last wipe clean.

Milly walked up to the doors to switch the sign from "Open" to "Close". Suddenly, the door opened with a Crash. Milly fell back with a thud.

I gasp and ran to Milly's aid. I didn't bother with anything else, I took Milly's hand in mine. I helped her up as I hear footsteps behind us.

Milly moved my body behind hers and looked at who made her take such measures. There was a man with two others. The first man, tall with dark hair and dark brown eyes. He was build like a wrestler. The other two men were twins. High cheekbones and muscled. Brown eyes like stones as the stand legs apart and arms tense at their sides. Each had a hard and unreadable expression.

"What's wrong, Milly? Aren't you going to serve us some of of your sweet dishes?" He said and he took a chair. He swings it around and sat on it. He folds his arms to his chest and placed it on the back of the chair.

"Not with the likes of you, Declán." Milly said sneering at him.

So that's his name, Declán. I thought to myself.

"Aww, Milly. Don't be like that. We are friends, are we not?" Declán said smiling with devilishly smile on his face.

I don't like the vibe that Declán is giving off.

Time to put that werewolf nose to its task. My inner beast said with a smile on her face.

I kept my face neutral, not wanting them to sniff my scent. I sniffed the air, smells of food, sweat and sex filled the air. Finally, I caught the scent of Declán and his henchmen.