Mate Bond And Phone Calls

Holy Sugar Cubes!!?!? Over 700 Reads So Far! Thanks For The Reads And Support On "The Werewolf's Mate". I Am Very Humble To Everyone Who Voted, Commented and Followed. You All Are Amazing! I ❤️ You All Very Much! XOXO 😘💋
...............................................................
"I Love You To The Square Of Infinity" - Sanam Teri Kasam (Bollywood Movie, Great Quote, Romantic And Life Changing.) .

Susan's P

Susan's P.O.V

A few weeks have passed, it was the month of April. And pain has became so unbearable. It hurts, my stomach feels like it's ripping itself from the inside out. But, I still continued to go on my with regular routine. I continued to work at Milly's. The pack members would help fix up the café after the rouge damage. Just thinking about it, sends chills down my body. On the inside, I am missing the feeling of my mate.

I miss him.

Nick.

I seen him a few times but he avoided me like the plague. We saw each other at Milly's because he had the pack help set up the new windows. Then, at the mall when I went with my mom to buy some new clothes. He was with his beta with him along with two girls. Each had the girls wrapped around their midsection and laughing to whatever the beta said. His smile reached his eyes as he caught eye with the girl. She grinned back and pecked his lips.

Pain strikes my heart, a bunch of needles pierced it multiple times. It became hard to breath so I ran away before he had a chance to see me. My mom was baffled by my action, I said I had to use the bathroom. She still didn't believe me but shook it off. And didn't bother asking anymore.

From that day on, my heart broke a little more inside.

I have tried to talk to him but he kept saying he was busy or tired from pack meetings. I kept on hoping he would change his mind. But, he kept saying the same things to me.

Today was a beautiful day in April, I told my mother I would go for a walk. She agreed that I should take some time to myself.

I took my phone and put headphones on. "Sweet Dreams" by Beyoncé plays while I walked. I don't know where I was going or where my heart was taking me. I just walked and walked, paying no attention to my surroundings.

Seconds and a walk later, I found myself at Tilly Pond Park (Actual Place In Queens, New York). I waked to a bench and sat down watching my surroundings. There was old and young people sitting in the park watching the ducks or feeding them. Others was with children or were a couple.

Both young and old, each was smiling and cuddling.

"The mate bond, is it breaking?" I asked Accalia.