Happily Ever After Part One

Hello everyone, I know I haven't updated in a while but I am back, I do intended to take breaks due to private matters but don't worry I will try to do my best to update as much as I can. I apologize for taking so long and thank those of you who comment and voted, this chapter is dedicated to all of you! So now the time has come for our happy couple! Grab a snack, a blanket, a warm drink and sit in a comfy couch. Enjoy! 😊

..............................................................

Susan P.O.V

Today was the day, the day I get married to my soulmate and future husband-to-be Nick O'Conner. I was excited yet so nervous. The butterflies in my stomach couldn't stop.

Three hours.

Three more hours, till I become the new Mrs. O'Conner. My heart raced with excitement yet my palms were damp.

All the bridesmaids were ready and touching up their makeup. Echoes from the kitchen and backyard reached my ears. Everyone was laughing and chatting happily.

Sitting in front the mirror, my hair and make up was finished. My dress hung on my closet door. Diamond earrings and necklace is my something new from Nick's family. The bracelet is borrowed from my mother. My engagement ring rests itself on my wedding finger.

A knock at my door cut through my thoughts

A knock at my door cut through my thoughts. The door opened, my mother walked inside with Milly. Milly held a small cloth bag in her hand a huge smile on her face. She wore a dark red dress that looked stunning on her figure. Mom wore a light peach dress that bought out her beautiful skin tone and brown eyes. My mom walked to the closet to collect my dress.

"Hello, my darling. You look so beautiful." Milly said as she kissed my forehead.

"Thank you, Milly. You do as well." As I held her hands in mine.

"Oh, thank you. I have brought you something. You know, I wanted to give my own something blue." She said laughing and pulls out a blue garter.