Killer Feast

Our evil shapeshifter is back! 😊

Declán's P.O.V

"Tonight-tonight we celebrate our victory. Victory of wiping out all of the neighboring packs." Declán's voice booms across the clearing of their newly conquered pack. His fellow shape shifters cheered with hoots and "yeahs", "We are almost there, we still have one more to erase from existence. Then, we take back what's rightly ours. Shape shifters will RULE AGAIN!" Declán's tone darken with hatred and hissed with distaste for the werewolf's and creatures alike. "WE WILL BE THE ULTIMATE SPECIES! NO MORE SUPERNATURAL CREATURES. IT'S OUR TURN TO TAKE WHAT'S THEIRS."

Shape shifters cheered and roared into the night.

"We will have a grand-ole feast tonight." Declán grinned and smelled the fear in his dinner.

Whimpers came from the dark, "Men! Bring out our dinner. We dine like kings and we kill like gods." Declán laughter echoed as twelve men brought out women and girls by the dozen.

Screeches and pleading burst from all, but that didn't bother him. He loved the pain and dominance it gave him. Declán loved when he finished with them. He plays with his meal then he pounced like lion. He watched as the men tugged on some stubborn ones. Some was pushed into the center of the clearing. When the hit the ground, they all huddled into a circle.

"Look at them, shaking in fear," Declán walked over to one woman who had her head down, "It's sad to see such beauty to go to waste," he grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him. She grunts and teeth clenched, he squeezed her jaw which caused her to flinched and looked Declán.

She was beautiful, not older than 25 years old, but Declán didn't care.

He'll play first then he will kill her

No feelings.

No hesitation.

Kill them all.

"I choose you for tonight, darling. You," Declán laughs, "you will see to your last breath." He tugged on her arm and she hissed from the pain.

"Feast Time, boys! Enjoy!" Declán declares as men grabbed women and girls. Some insisted on sharing. Others tugged a single. Screams echo through the clearing both pain and pleasure.

Declán looked at the woman beside him. Her fearless demeanor hasn't changed.

This is a tough one. Declán's wolf, Rex said.

"But all tough ones break at some point." Declán responded, "And I will enjoy it." Declán's wicked laughter echoed into the night fading beyond the trees.

With his fellow pack busy with their own business, he took the woman by the wrist.

He dragged the woman deep into the woods, she fought her hardest to break from his strong hold on her wrist. Her grunts and groans made Declán feel more intrigued.

She's a fighter, this one. Rex said growling.

I can snap her head faster before she can even scream. Declán replied to Rex.

He threw her on the bare ground and placed himself on her body.

She pushed and shoved his body, with no luck he didn't move an inch

"Oh little lady, when I am done with you. You would've wished we have never met." Declán says as he held her hands with one and the other tighten on her delicate throat. She gasped for air, which made Declán more happy.

Declán was in power.

He had the last laugh.

He loved it.

He craved for blood.

He can taste it already.

...................................................
Thought we can check in with a familiar person. He seems a little wonky. Coo coo, coo coo. 😳

Let know what you all think about this chapter!

Comment 📝

Vote 🌟

Follow 💯