Apologies And Introductions

That's Nick O'conner's car.

I hope you all will like this chapter. Thank you to all that voted and commented even followed.
❤️😍😘
......................................................
Susan's P.O.V

When he spoke, I instantly swallowed my words.

"Look at what you did with my car!" He said huffing in anger and place his hands on his hips. His car only has scraps on the plate. Nothing to big.

"Me? That's nothing compared to what you did to my car!" I said pointing to the big scratch and dent on my bumper. "This is all your fault! If you haven't drive so fast behind me, this would never have happened."

"You stupid girl! If you had paid attention and break responsible, this wouldn't happen because you!" He spits back twice as angry as before.

"You know what, I am going to walk away. Calling names at each other isn't going to help." I said walking back to my car as he still stood there with his angry self. I put my seatbelt back on and got my car in gear. I looked at my mirror. He was already walking back to his car with his cold brown eyes catching mine. I shook his stare and looked for the light to change.

As soon as the light turned green, I bolted. Leaving his sorry behind in the dust. Of all the time, it had to be today to be late.

9:15 am. 9:15 am, I was suppose to be at work at 8:45. Milly is so going to kill me.
.......................................................

Finally, I reached Milly's and I silently pray that Milly isn't fuming with anger. Please, please Goddess.

Grabbing my bag, I got out of the car and closed the door. I pressed the lock button that shut my car off. I walked up to Milly's and puffed out the breath that I haven't known that I was holding.

I opened the door as the bell announced my arrival.

As I walked into the Café, Milly was walking out from behind the counter. She wore a light green flower dress that flowed to her knees. And she had a overthrow on her shoulders. Her silver hair in a bun and brown eyes in concern.

"I am sooooooo sorry that I am late. First, I over slept and then I got into a car crash. It was a total disaster...." I said rambling on as she came up to me and hugged me.

"It's okay, child. At least you weren't hurt. That's what counts." Milly says patting my cheek and gave me a tight squeeze on my hands.

"I am really sorry." I said again.

"It's alright. Go do your job and I will take care of the rest." Milly said as she takes my hand leading me to the counter and gave me the red apron.

I sighed. Taking the apron, I tied it around it around my waist.

"Thank you, Milly." I say as she walks away.

"No problem, darling." She says singly, swaying her hips and waving her hand. I smiled at her antics.

The bell rang once again signaling a new customer. I turned and there he was again.

"You?" He said in disbelief and groaned.

"Yeah, me again. I have a name but you didn't asked." I said sarcastically. He gruffly laughed and smirked.

I looked at him as he shook his head.

"I am really sorry for my behavior this morning." He said looking at me with regret on his face.

I was shocked. I bet my face even shows the shock. No man would be able to say sorry. But, this was one for the books.

"I didn't mean to be a douche bag. I was in a hurry. To see a pretty lady. You know?" He said smirking and moving his eyebrow up and down.

I take that back. This guy was plain devious.

"The name's O'conner. Nick O'conner. You may have heard of me?" He said as leaned closer to me on the counter. He had his face close to mine as I can feel his minty breath brush across my face.

I pulled back and used my right hand push his face away. He smirked and sniffed my hand. I pulled away quickly. Weirdo.

"You flirting with me isn't going to get me paid, Nick O'conner. Order something or else." I said warning him as he looked at the freshly baked items.

"You sure you can handle all this, gorgeous?" He said stopping to look at me.

"Listen, enough time is being wasted. Get something and get lost." I sneered at him.

He simply pointed at the croissant. I grabbed one and placed it in a paper bag. I dropped two small cream cheeses along with a plastic knife and a few tissues. I rang him up.

"$1.50 is the final price." I said as he took out his wallet and placed $2.00 on the counter.

"$.50 cents is your change." I said as he nodded.

"Before I go, I still need to know your name. You know mine and it's only fair if I know yours." He smiling sincerely.

I sighed and had a internal battle with myself.

Should I? He did tell me his name.

He continued to stare at me. I huffed and blew the breath out.

"Daniels. Susan Daniels is my name." I said to Nick.

He smiled. "Till we meet again, Susan." He said as he walked away nodding.

"In your dreams, pretty boy." I said muttering to myself as I watch him walk away.

Really hope that I am not going to regret telling him my name.

.......................................................
Let me know what you think about our pretty boy Nick O'conner. 😉😉

Comment 📝

Vote 🌟

Follow 💯