First Dates And Suprises

Helllllllerrrrrrr There! Did Yah Miss Meh? 😁😊

Okay! First Thing First, Check My Other Books To And Let Let Me Know If Y'all Like Them. I Am Improving My Creativity This Summer. So Help Me Out.....🙂

Song: All Of Me by John Legend
.....................................................
Susan's P.O.V

"Do you want to go to the mall?" My mom asked me suddenly.

We were sitting in the living room watching "Finding Nemo", I laid on the love seat while mom sat on the long couch. Everyone was busy and I didn't have work today. My father had everyone training again.

As usual.

Nick and I had our work in progress relationship. We hangout whenever time was available, Nick was busy with night watch for more attacks since. Our west neighbor pack, Nightfall Valley Pack was attacked during sunrise. They lost many men and women warriors, but the children remained unharmed. Mason, along with a few of us went to help some of the injured.

Mason said it was gruesome when he saw the bodies. More importantly, he said it could be the same things that attacked Milly and I. Nick and Mason helped with with the injured while others help with rebuilding. Our pack members spent the whole day and sometimes many nights at the Nightfall Valley Pack, before coming home late. Nick would be so exhausted at times that we barely speak at night. He would be up in the morning at sunrise, before I would awake.

Somehow, when he comes home, he would give me a kiss and a smile before heading to bed at night.

It's time to take matters into my own hands. I thought.

"The mall doesn't sound like a bad idea." I said to my mom after being in my thoughts.

"Alrighty, let's go." Mom said as we got up from the couch and got ready to go to the mall.

I grabbed my jeans, regular shirt with a leather jacket pairing it with black and white converse.

Soon, we hopped into my mom's Audi and we were off.

"So, did you and Nick plan any dates yet?" My mom said as we walked into H & M store.

Looking around the store, "Come to think of it, we haven't actually have an official date. We just hung out after work or pack duties." I said to my mom.

She looked at me shocked with my answer.

"Seriously? Not one date?"

"No, it never really came up. We hardly talk now, since the pack was attacked. He came home late and went straight to bed." I said as I picked up a nice pair of jeans and laid it on my arm.