15 - First Date

Sokolniki Park, Moscow.Greenhouse

Read. Vote. Comment.

+++++

Lucca mentioned they are going to leave at 6 am so Ivana woke up early to get ready. She wore a cream colored long sleeve-turtle neck-sweater dress, a sun hat and a pair of coffee-colored fur ankle boots. She went down the foyer to the entrance hall where Lucca is waiting for her.

He looks handsome and relaxed with the way he carry the gray long-sleeved round collar shirt, a pair of jeans and dark blue sneakers that he is wearing. A very different Lucca from the usual persona he displays during work and in events.

'Dobroe utro, Ivana.' (Good Morning)

'Morning. Where are we going?'

'Surprise.'

'I'm not a fan of surprises, I'm telling you.'

'You will love it. Don't worry.'

'Whatever you say.'

Lucca took her hand and guided her to the garage. They stopped at a black Ferrari F12Berlinetta. Lucca opened the passenger door for her. Once she is seated, he went to the driver's seat and settled in.

As soon as he started the engine, Ivana told him her impression on his car.

'Cool car. Haven't driven this type of thing.'

'Good to know you like it.'

'Yeah. But I prefer my Audi R8. Tsarevich is beautiful. But of course, yours is far better.'

'Tsarevich?'

'My Audi.'

'You named your car?' Lucca gaped at her.

'And? I know it's childish. But so what?' she countered with a raised brow at Lucca.

'I didn't say anything.'

'Yeah, but you sure thought of it.'

'No. I did not. Actually it's cute.'

'Cute, my ass.' She muttered but inside, she flustered.

Lucca laughed as he continue to drive. After a few minutes, they arrived to their destination.

As soon as they arrived, Lucca held his hands over her eyes as he led her towards a pathway to somewhere. She don't know where they are and wasn't able to check the area earlier although she can smell flowers in the air and feel a cool mist surrounding them.

'We're here.' Lucca whispered in her ears as he remove his hand on her eyes.

The light surrounding the area temporarily blinded her so she blinked her eyes to adjust from it. When she can see clearly after a while, she turned her head and held her breath.

They were inside a beautiful and magnificent glass dome where plants grow fresh and surrounds them freely. A gargantuan greenhouse full of flowers and trees and different botanical species.

'I know you like nature so here it is. Like it?'

'Like it? Oh My Gosh! I love it! Thank you, Lucca. This is perfect.'

Lucca smiled widely when he saw Ivana almost jumping with joy. Her eyes shining bright with delight.

He was thinking last night as to where to take her when he remembered one of their conversations. She mentioned she loves nature and prefers to roam their garden and lake and the nearby forest in their own estate. That was when he recalled that there is this greenhouse he went to with Vivienne way back when they were younger.