18 - The Brotherhood

Read. Vote. Comment.

+++++

Ivana spotted Odin at the lobby of Orlov Hotel, their biggest hotel establishment, as she steps down the car. She walk past him and stare at him to see if he recognizes her but he only smiled and greeted her. She return the smile stiffly.

She went to the hotel cafeteria and manage to bump into Fenrir who is pushing a load of bag to the elevator. He only said sorry to her when he look at her but didn't recognize her as well. When she sat down, Arthur took her order and still no recognition in his eyes as to who she is. She already called Hermes and Khalil and told them to meet with her here at the hotel.

A minute later, the hotel manager came and greeted her. He already knows about the situation and is keen on helping her. They spoke for a couple of minutes. She learned that Svetlana went to Greece for a vacation and had spent a fortune there. She will be back in 3 days' time. The hotel manager led her to the conference room she requested where she waited for the meeting to begin.

Khalil and Hermes opened the door and entered the conference room. There they saw a pretty lady wearing a white panel dress and blue boots. Her white blonde hair cascade freely on her back. Her eyes remind them of Snežana. The cobalt eyes full of smile. She smiled at them and spoke their names.

'Hermes, Khalil. I missed you.'

A few moments of confusion reigned in the room as they begin to recognize her. Both of them run towards her and hug her.

'Snežana! Oh God, where have you been?'

'We're so sorry we said that. We missed you!'

'That's okay guys. I understand you. I'm here now.'

'We are never going to let you go. We can leave this place.'

'The witch offered us money to leave. What do you say about Sicily?'

'Wait. Why are we going to leave? Don't you think we need to take back what is ours from her?'

'We can't. She controls all our expenses as well as our accounts. Nobody can get to it without her knowing.'

'And your only solution is to leave and let her do as she please to our business?'

'Do we have a choice?'

'Yes. We are taking it back.'

Hermes and Khalil shook their head in disbelief. They already tried it but it was futile.

'Why are we here, anyway?'

'If Svetlana knew about this, she will have our head.'

Before Ivana can reply, the door opened again and the rest of her brothers entered with the hotel manager.

'Milady, you have an hour to use this room. When you are done just inform Irina.'

'Thank you. And I will.'

The hotel manager left closing the door behind him. She turn towards her brothers with a smile.

'Hello, dear brothers. I missed every one of you.'

All of them stood there rooted on the spot before recognition appear before their eyes.

'Snežana.' Each one spoke tasting her name on their lips as they smile and exhaled full of relief.

Then they run towards her crushing her with their huge arms and strong embrace. Everyone assail her with questions.

'What made you leave?' Odin asked.