1

Demi

I don't know how it started. I know it was wrong and disgusting but it felt good and I craved it. I stopped thinking about Wilmer that way and my thoughts transitioned to him. Young, tan, and extremely good-looking; Marc. He was fine with the whole no-feelings thing and just wanted to keep it sexual. It's not that I didn't love Wilmer anymore, things just changed. I met Marc and it was fresh and new and wonderful. Wilmer and I don't have the same passion that we used to, it's like I'm using it all with Marc and I'm empty when I get to Wilmer.

~*~

"Hey Will." I greeted, clipping my bluetooth into my ear as I drove.

"Hey babe."

I rolled my eyes at his greeting, "What's up?"

"When are you coming home? I've got dinner in the oven." He sounded so hopeful I nearly turned around.

Nearly.

"I'm working late tonight honey I thought I told you that."

"I guess I forgot." He sounded so sad. "Well it'll be in the fridge for you when you get home."

I rubbed my face, "Sounds good."

"Okay... well have fun at the studio. I love you."

"Love you too, bye."

I hit the 'end call' button and took a deep breath. I just wanted to turn the car around and run to him, but just as I reached up to take my bluetooth out, my phone rang again and I saw it was Marc.

"Hey Marc."

"Hey baby. I can't choose... Chocolate strawberries or just fondue?"

I bit my lip and smiled to myself, "Chocolate strawberries are fine."

"Okay. I'm leaving the store now. Are you wearing it?"

I blushed as I glanced down at my clothes. I was wearing my normal day to day outfit but underneath was a lingerie piece so revealing I wouldn't wear it even in front of Wilmer, "Of course I'm wearing it."

"That's good." His voice was husky, "I can't wait to see it."

"Well it's all for you baby, you know that."

"He hasn't seen it?"

"No." My tone was sharp. I hated talking about Wilmer to Marc and he knows that.

"I want it to stay that way, I don't want him to see you in it... I'm home now where are you?"

I smiled as I pulled onto his street, "I'm almost there... You anxious?"

"Just... excited."

~*~

I opened my eyes blearily the next morning and then jumped up, gasping as I checked my phone. I had a ton of missed calls from Wilmer, but only one from Holly.

Holls: You better get your ASS to the studio. Wilmer's been calling and I told him you slept here, but he's two seconds away from coming to see if you're okay.

"Fuck." I groaned, and felt Marc roll over, then his lips pressed against my hand.

"Are you okay?"

"No! Why did you let me stay over last night?!"

He sighed, "I just... I thought you wanted to. Last night was amazing and I thought we kinda made a breakthrough."

"Marc, I need to go. Wilmer's going crazy and I need to sort out this mess."

"Don't." He stood up, thankfully in boxers. "Don't go. Don't go back to him. Stay with me."