4

Demi

Nervously, I knocked on the familiar oak door in front of me, and gripped the handles of my bag tighter.

"Coming!" I held my breath as the door opened to reveal Marc, his built body glistening with sweat, "You got away? The whole weekend?! He believed the New York thing?"

I nodded and grinned, "I'm all yours, all weekend."

Laughing, Marc pulled me into the house and kicked the door shut, crashing his lips to mine as he carried me to his bedroom.

~*~

"What is taking so long?" I groaned, watching Marc as he typed out an email.

"I'm hurrying!" He laughed, "What today's date?"

"The...." I trailed off, "The eighth." I froze, my entire body going numb at the tiny numbers on my phone. "It's the eighth? Oh no." Oh no. Oh no no no no no no no.

"What?" Marc said, turning around as I fumbled for all of my clothes and shoes. "Where are you going? Why?"

I ran a frustrated hand through my hair, "It's my anniversary Marc! My fucking anniversary!"

Even Marc's eyes widened, "Holy shit."

I was crying now as I shoved my arms through the right holes of the shirt I'd grabbed, "I'm so fucking dead. I have to leave."

He nodded and helped me into my jacket, "Come back tomorrow."

I shook my head, "I don't know if that's possible... I just... I don't know if I can come back at all Marc. I'll call you if I can."

"Don't say that. Come back... I need you."

I shook my head and kissed him quickly, "And I need Wilmer."

~*~

"Will?!" I called out as I ran into the house, "Wilmer?"

"Demi?" Came his voice, "What are you doing here?"

Wilmer came into my view and I jumped on him, wrapping my arms around his neck as I burst into tears, "I'm sorry! I'm so fucking sorry baby! Happy anniversary. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. I love you so much."

"I love you too." He murmured, wrapping his arms around me tightly, "It's okay. Happy anniversary."

I pulled away a bit and stroked his cheek, "It's not okay. It's definitely, one-hundred percent, not okay."

"Yes it is." He interrupted, "It's okay Dems, you're here now."

I nodded and pulled his face to mine, kissing him hard, the way I used to kiss him, "Yes... I am."

~*~

Wilmer

I woke up with Demi laying on my chest, her hand drawing small circles on my skin near the top of my stomach. I sighed heavily and tried to bask in the moment for as long as possible. Last night was amazing, every kiss and touch was like the first time. I never wanted it to end.

"Are you awake?" I heard Demi whisper.

"Not if you're about to get up."

She kissed my chest and snuggled closer to me, "I'm kind of okay right here."

I smiled to myself and leaned down to kiss her temple, tracing patterns along her bare back with my fingertips, "So..."

Demi placed her chin on my chest and looked up at me, "So..."

I shook my head and leaned in again, pressing our lips together. We kissed for a couple minutes, innocently running our fingers over the other's skin. "I've missed you." I murmured against her lips, "So much... I feel like I can't get enough of you."

"I know how you feel." She giggled, and intertwined our fingers, "I forgot how amazing you are."

I raised an eyebrow, "Did you want to reevaluate?"

"Absolutely." She husked, and kissed me again with hunger.

As our bodies moved together, in the most intimate way possible that husband and wife could connect, I tried to savor the moment. I tried to memorize the sounds that came from her mouth and the way her skin felt under my hands. I tried to absorb the feeling of her lips against mine and the way her breathing would hitch and break. I recorded every moan and breathless laugh that slipped from her lips. Every time her nails dug into my shoulders or her back arched underneath me I tried to remember it. Once we fell back onto the sheets, I tried to protect myself for her leaving but all Demi did was curl back into my side, tucking her head into the crook of my neck.

"Definitely amazing."

I laughed and went back to stroking her back, "Back atcha."

Demi began to sensually kiss my neck, rubbing her hand through my hair, "I can't believe this has been what I've missed. I mean... holy shit."

I burst out laughing and wrapped my arms around her, "You're adorable."

"You're hot." She murmured back, rubbing my chest.

"What has gotten into you?" I chuckled, "Are multiple orgasms not satisfying enough?"

"I just feel like making up for lost time. Like... if I've been missing out on this for so long... We've never leaving this bed."

I nodded and leaned down to kiss her, softly pulling away as I stroked her cheek, "Fine by me."

~*~

Demi

Eventually, Wilmer and I did leave the bed. We got up and made coffee, occasionally breaking out into a makeup session once in a while. We ordered in from a local taco place for lunch, so we had to get dressed to not freak out the delivery guy. I pulled on a pair of Wilmer's boxers and his sweatshirt, while he dressed in sweats and a t-shirt to answer the door. I went into the kitchen to gets drinks but as I reached up to grab two glasses I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and his lips press against my neck.

"What are you doing?" I giggled, leaning into him.

"Making up for lost time."

I turned around in his arms and cupped his cheeks, leaning up to kiss him, "What happened to us? Why did things change? I mean, I love this. This is us, it's as easy as breathing."

"I know." He murmured, kissing my forehead, "I love you."

"I love you too." I whispered, and pecked his lips, "But I'm hungry, so let's eat."

We ate mostly in silence, occasionally laughing at a joke one of us cracked. Once we cleaned up, we got wrapped up in each other's arms on the couch to watch a movie. Halfway through, a small snore made me look up and I realized Wilmer was sleeping. The reality of the day began to set in and the guilt hit me like a truck. I didn't know how things could possibly ever be okay. I wanted to tell him so bad, but I couldn't give this up since I knew he would leave me if he ever found out. I wouldn't be able to handle that, I wouldn't be able to handle life without him.

I tried my best to not think about the impending doom of my marriage and just snuggled deeper into Wilmer's arms, and allowing myself to fall into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote!

Twitter: Lovatic_Chica

-Rachel