6

Demi

"That was amazing." Marc breathed out, kissing my shoulder lightly as I rolled off of him.

I threw him a smile as I put on my clothes, "I'll see you later."

He propped himself up on his elbows, "See ya babe."

I bit my lip and leaned down to kiss him, sighing as his tongue traced the contour of my mouth. I pulled away and put on my watch and my finger hesitated at my wedding ring, I stared at it for a second and Marc cleared his throat.

"He doesn't have any idea of this right?"

My eyes snapped to his face, "Of course not, why?"

He shrugged, "I don't know it's just... your husband... He's a scary dude. I don't want to be on the other end of his fist if he ever found out."

I took a deep breath, "Wilmer doesn't know. Believe me, if he did, I'd notice."

~*~

Wilmer

I stared at the phone in my hand. On the screen was a GPS view of Demi's location. 112 Atkinson Ave, Beverly Hills, California. We didn't know anyone who lived there. I tried to fight the aching feeling in my heart. I tried to not think of the worst possible scenarios. I tried to not picture who lived there, or what they were doing. According to this, Demi had visited the house nearly ten times in the past month. I let my phone drop to the floor and rubbed my hand over my face and through my hair. I could go there. I could go there right now and probably catch them in the act. I could go there and get there in time to see her kissing him when she's walking out the door. I could get there and see her car in the driveway and wait there, for her to come out and see what she's done to our marriage. For her to see the turmoil she's caused. I'm angry, so unbelievable angry, but I'm also guilty. I'm guilty I wasn't good enough for her that she felt like she needed someone else to satisfy her. That she felt like she needed sex from someone else, sex that she couldn't easily gone to me for. I wondered if it was just the sex. Did she love him?

I stood, and began pacing. Back and forth, the images of possible combinations of what he looked like flashing through my head. He had to be younger, more attractive. Probably more suited to someone she belongs next to on a red carpet. He's probably got a pretty face, something I'd like to change if I ever met him. I wondered if he had every inch of her skin memorized like I did. I wondered if he watched the way the her lips moved, when she moaned out his name. I wondered if he had been captured yet, by the alluring aura that radiated from her. The aura that draws you in and holds you there, captive, so strong you couldn't leave even if you wanted to. I wondered if he relished in the softness of her skin, like I did. I wondered all of this, and more. But on top of everything, I wondered how she could do this to me. We've been through so much, so many fights and makeups. So many new articles and screaming matches that ended in the most passionate love we've ever made. We got through her going into treatment, and the sober living house and all of her relapses. We've been through her dad passing, and the depression that sometimes still haunted her. I wondered, I tried to fathom, how she could throw that all away for him.

"Hey baby."

I could feel my chest tightening as Demi walked in. "Hey."

She turned around, looking at me with a concerned expression, "Is everything okay?"

I forced myself to swallow, "Fine. Just tired from work."

"Me too. I was standing all day so I'm a little sore."

I my fists clenched, she wasn't sore from standing, "You should get a massage."

Demi dropped onto the couch, sitting between my legs, "Why would I pay for that when I just have you?"

I locked my jaw, trying to not let the lump in my throat win as tears began to swim in my eyes, I didn't know how to deal with this, not yet. Slowly, my hand moved up to her shoulders and I began to rub my thumbs into the knots and kinks in her muscles.

"That feels so good." She moaned, titling her head back and rolling out her neck. "God, I love you."

I just kept rubbing her shoulders, trying to keep my composure. Eventually, Demi turned around and pushed her lips against mine, "Thank you... That felt really good."

I gave her a small smile, "Sure." 

She twirled the hair on the back of my neck and leaned in again, kissing me deeper. Even though I was so angry, and hurt by her, I couldn't stop my body from physically reacting to her. I pulled her waist closer and let her swing her leg over so she could straddle me. I took a deep breath, and let myself go. I didn't want to think about her doing his with another guy. I didn't want to think, period. I just wanted to let myself get wrapped up in her, and the love we had even if he were just for a little while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote!

Twitter: Lovatic_Chica

-Rachel