Chapter 7 - Field Day

Now it's field day and I am at the next race. We go to the end of the field and meet the boys there. They are putting their ties away, since it was the three leg race. I am next, and Cameron watches as my friends and I walk down the field with our legs tied together. We win, and I take the ropes back. Cameron meets me there.

"Do you have a free event next?" He asks. I look down at my event card and see that I have twenty minutes for a break.

"Ya, why?" I ask. I look down at his card and see that he still has ten minutes.

"Follow me," he says, grabbing my hand and running me to the other side of the field, where nobody can see us because there is a hill. We are not allowed to go behind there, not even for PE.

We go back there then he starts to talk really slowly. He pulls me in and then and there, we kiss. I was so shocked to have that happen, because it was really not what I expected. I didn't know what to expect. I wasn't even supposed to tell anyone that he asked me to the dance, and now he kisses me. I feel really lit up inside. It was a feeling that I've never felt before. I didn't know what to do or say, I just let it happen.

We then realize that it's time for him to go to his next event. I walk him the event and watch him shoot baskets like a pro. Nothing really happens after that between us. No attention wanted to be towards us.

***
Hope you liked it!
Don't be a hater!
Comment what you thought!
Like, comment and share!
Xoxo,
MaddyRose