Chapter 10- His Last Week

Nobody knew he was leaving, nobody would've cared. I really don't understand why people would go on with it for so long... It was such a stupid joke and it really wasn't nessecary to do so... I am really ashamed, considering that everyone is making fun still...

But in my mind, I really feel fine and I'm not that mad at all, really. I did it, it's done, it happened. I would understand about a week of teasing, but it's been three months. It's embarrassing and really annoying...

The class acted as they always did, so did the teacher, all the students, strangers, too. Nothing changed. We treasured our last days, and really felt bad that he wasn't able to stay.

"Your going to miss the dance..." I say, sadly.

"It's okay. I guess it wasn't meant to be. At least I was able to do all that I did," I smiled, he was not upset... I guess that's a good thing, but I really didn't want to go anyways...

We hung out at recess and lunch, we got together in group projects or classwork, everything we could to be close. His last day was coming soon and we want to make the best of his week leading up to it.

He was going to miss the dance, he'd miss graduation, he'd miss the party, everything... I wish he'd be able to stay the last three days, at least. It was depressing, considering he'd miss all of it. I just am so upset that he is going to leave soon...

***
Hope you liked it!
This story is coming to an end!!
Like, Comment and Share!
Love you all,
MaddyRose