Chapter 9- Devistating News

I went to school the next week and everyone was still making fun. I just ignore them, with nothing to really be ashamed of. Yes, what I did with Cameron was really immiture, but it happened. It's none of their business, only mine and his. I just hope it ends soon. I get to school and Cameron walks in, not saying a word. The nagging for us goes on... I wait for a chance to talk to him, maybe recess or Physical Education. Maybe even AM? I don't know...

I get to recess and I catch up to him. "What's wrong? You haven't been talking to me all day," I ask. I am a little concerned, mostly because I was the only one he talked to since the whole Instagram accident...

"I'm moving!" He cries. I look at him and first don't believe him. He can't move, I just can't bare it if he does. I think about how it would be. He's the only person who would talk to me, besides the teasing, how could I live if he is the only one who's talking to me? I'm so sad, I start to cry.

"When? You can't leave!" I cry I don't know what will happen. We calm down, and our faces were a nice shade of red. We hear the bell ring and we go to lunch. What will I do? It's really upsetting to even think about....

***
Hope you liked it!
Sorry it was so short...
Like, Comment, and Share!
Love ya,
🌹MaddyRose 🌹