Chapter ❶⑤

<Two chapters is updated in a day (17&18). Please don't get confused. Thanks!>

Chapter 16

Kidnapped and Coincident

~ Let the Action begin!

|| Yousef's POV

"Mother?" I say over the phone.

"Are you guys finished yet? Bring Yasina straight here. All right! Quickly!"

"Huh? But_

Hello? Mum? Hello?" I look at my phone and see that she has already cut the line.

"Bryson, I have to go home. Make sure you go back to work after you finish." I throw the keys at him and he catches it smoothly and waves off his hand before I run off to the opposite direction.

Now where could She be?

Sarah

Someone's phone rings while Rania, Yasina and I wait outside for the other girls to get together. Zainab Aunty had to retrieve back to her car, which she parked all the way to the other side of the mall. I'm not joking when I say all ten floors of the shopping center are full.

She refused to let any of us to go instead of her, saying that we will get lost and take longer.

Yasina picks up her phone and excuses herself while Rania and I cuddle together and watch the snowfall.

I watch Yasina talk on the phone and she chuckles over something while walking back and forth.

"Ahhh! It's c-cold Sarah. Can't we wait inside of the mall?" Rania asks in cringes beside me more.

"Aunty said to wait outside. And plus it's so crowded inside. I don't want to fall again." I answer and watch Yasina again.

"Fall? When?" She asks and I see Yasina is finished talking.

"Oh! It's just something..." I say while looking at Yasina. She puts her phone back inside her handbag and is about to walk but a car pulls up next to her and invites her in.

"Rania! Look!" I tell Rania and we watch Yasina being rushed inside the car with the guy putting his hand over her head safely, preventing her from bumping her head.

"Hey, isn't she being kidnapped right now?" Rania says and we watch the car drive off.

"OH My Allah! I think she is." I say before I run down to the footpath and stop. I spot the black car turning right before vanishing from my view.

"Call the police Rania. I'll try to stop the car." I yell to her and she rushes towards me but I start running to catch the car and hear Rania yell, "I WAS JOKING!"

How could she joke about this? She really is being kidnapped. If not, then Yasina at least should have came to us and told us what was up.

I run and hold my skirt a little high and try not to trip. I thank Allah for the path not being slippery and pray for Yasina's safety.

I hear my phone ringing but I ignore and keep running. I spot the black car stop at the pedestrian and then continues moving and then turns left.

I stop and look left and right of the pedestrian for cars and try to cross the street but a white sports car stops in the middle of the pedestrian without a warning making my heart skip a bit.

I could have died just then. Oh my god. Thank You Allah. I swear I can't live without you.

Why are people so careless? They have no right to stop in the middle of the pedestrian. It's my priority to cross first. They can't just SCARE someone like that.