Chapter ❶⑦

Chapter 18

Penalty & Photography

Sarah's POV

I get out of the car as quick as I can and try to catch up my breath.

Thank you Allah! I swear I don't know what I would do without you? Thank you!

While I inhale and exhale, I spot the guy who tried to kidnap me throw a punch at someone whose wearing grey jacket. The poor guy falls on the ground and is forced to stand up by the collar.

I catch another shot of his frozen face but only to find myself burning in rage.
How dare he force me into his car!

I try hard to catch a glimpse of who he punched out of the blue but only to discover his grey jacket that isn't worn properly.

I swear, no one dares to touch me, or even glance at me in such a way. He even have the nerve to be violent to an innocent person right after forcing me into his car!

Looking away from the disgusting scene I try to adjust my surrounding and where I am.

I look at the big mention in front of me and see a pair of people approaching my way.

Yasina?

"Sarah?" She calls as I stare at her to confirm if it really is her.

"Yasina?"

"Oh my god. What are you doing here? Are you okay?" She asks in concern.

I fix my hijab and get a clear view of Yasina's image and then quickly realise that it actually is her. I jump onto her shoulder as she catches me startlet.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay? I thought you were getting kidnapped when I saw you getting in a stranger's car without telling neither of us what you're up to." I explain to her in one breath. She shakes her head amusingly and I get confused at her reaction.

"What's so funny? Tell me so I can laugh along with you." I sarcastically ask her. "Yasina I am serious!" I try to explain when she tries to prevent her mouth from opening wide in laughter.

A guy with white plain shirt and black pants approaches towards Yasina and I. I wake up dead serious. Why does it seem like I've seen him before?

Where have I seen him?

No way! What is he doin-
Wait..what?

"Are you alright?" His voice is so familiar. He sounds like Yahya.

I smile awkwardly and reply with, "Yeah I'm fine." My head hurts all of a sudden and wish to stay strong. I sigh a relief that I didn't loose my balance.

"Yousef Beta!"

We all turn around to the source of the voice and find a woman in her 40s Rush towards us. "Ya Allah! What is happening. Is everything alright? Was there an accident or something? I thought I didn't see right."

"Yes Ma. Everything is Alhamdulillah fine. Everyone is okay. And no there is no accident." The guy, Yousef explains to his mother.

"Excuse me ma'am!" We all turn around again into different direction and find a policeman.

He takes out a tape recorder and asks I'm stern voice, "I will ask a few questions regarding to what just occurred. If I am not mistaken you were in the same car with that gentleman there right?" He says pointing to the direction that is mainly packed with police officers surrounding two guys, one sitting on a car with his back towards us and the other standing next to a motorcycle.