The World Knows!

It had been three months since Emma's party and things are all over the place. I had started filming Mission Impossible which was going brilliantly we were now halfway through so filming would only last a few more weeks!

Tom had been hitting the gym trying to toned up ready for when he films Thor 2 next month and the twins had been shouting 'Tom' since they both learned his name and now they get upset when Tom's not around. I was happy the twins loved Tom as much as I did but they would scream for his hugs!

Since I met Tom's Mum and sister they have treated me and the twins like family, they've took us to dinner, shopping and apparently on Christmas (even though it's months away) we are spending Christmas day with them!

Anyway tonight was the night Tom and I would be going on the Graham Norton show to announce our relationship; We wanted to do it a while ago but our scheduals were a mess. Tom and I have actually been rather sneaky with our relationship and nothing has really been in the paper apart from when we've gone to the park or the coffee shop.

Tom and I are now inseparable, he's always round mine or I'm always round his and I dunno but something in the back of my mind was screaming at me to ask him to move in with me. I know it's usually the girl moves in with the boy but Tom's apartment is only little and technically there is three of me!

BackStage Tom and I were dressed up prim and proper ready to go out. I was really excited and really nervous, Tom has a lot of girls follow him and I kinda have a mixture of boys and girls so the kind of things people may say about us could go either way.

"I just want to get this over with so I can go home and we can order pizza,"I mumbled and tapped my foot.

Tom wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my head. "Stop talking about food because I'm starving," He mumbled into my hair.

I laughed and gently kissed his lips. "Me and you both babe," I told him.

A few minutes later the theme music played, the lights came on and the crowd went crazy... Now or never!

"Hello everybody, tonight is a very special night," Graham began. "We have two big stars with us tonight, we have a God from Asgard a gorgeous daredevil. Yes you know them, you love them it's Tom Hiddleston and Jessica James!"

And that was our cue. I walked out first, the crowd clapping and cheering, then Tom following behind. I hugged Graham and sat on the sofa then Tom gave him a bro hug then sat next to me.

"Hello, hello!" Graham greeted. "Welcome to the show!"

"Thank you for having us," I told him.

"Yes thank you," Tom told him.

Graham laughed. "Oh Jessica I have missed you, it's been such a long time, actually now I say that it was when your twins were a year old!" He told him.

I laughed at the memory. "Yes you played the video of where I had a cake fight with them," I reminded him.

He laughed and turned to Tom. "Tom I shall show you that video later it was hilarious!" He told him.

Tom chuckled. "You must!" He demanded playfully. "How adorable!"

"So Tom how have you been, any new movies in line for us to see, you were in the last Avengers and that was fantastic but what have you been up to?" Graham asked curiously.

"Well it's all very hush- hush but 'Only Lover Left Alive' is out very soon, that was so much fun to film, I have yet to start filming 'Thor 2' I can't tell you much about that because there is most likely a sniper ready to kill me if I say too much," Tom explained causing the audience to laugh.