On Set With Daddy

Tom's POV

"DADDY!" Tommy shouted as he little legs ran towards me.

For the last Month Tommy and I had been staying in Toronto while I filmed Crimson Peak; Jess and the Twins stayed back in London due to school and Jess was doing some modeling for Victoria Seceret so I thought it would be a nice idea to take Tommy on a trip with me.

I knelt down and let my mini me collide into my chest, I wrapped my arms around his tiny body and hugged him tightly. I picked him up and sat him on my hip and kissed his cheek. Since his first birthday Tommy has grown up so much, he's speech is coming on amazing, he's running around with his big brother and sister but Tommy is definatley taking after me with his height, he is getting very tall and has his mothers style.

"Come on lets get washed up and ready to call Mommy and the twins," I told him as I carried him to my trailer.

I listened to my son talk nonsense in my ear the entire way to the trailer; I had left him in the make up department with Luke playing with his toy cars and I can't complain about Toomy because he's brilliant on set, so well behnaved and quiet when he needs to be, I guess that is thanks to Jess taking him to work with her and the twins teaching him how to behave.

"Right little man, shall we bath the smelly boy?" I teased and held my nose.

Tommy laughed. "NO!" He shouted.

I tickled his sides. "You stink, you need a bath!" I told him.

Tommy wriggled in my arms, I set him on his feet and watched him run into the bath room. I followed him into the bath room and started the bath, I grabbed him his avengers towel and his pjs from his room.

"DADDY!" Tommy shouted as he jumped up and down next to the bath.

I chuckled. "Alright little man," I told him.

I stripped him down and tested the water; PERFECT. Ilifted him into the bath and straight away he was splashing around soaking me and sticking the bubbles on his head. I couldn't help but chuckle at my little boy, he was so innocent and hilarious at times.

Once Tommy was finished I washed his hair, dried him off and dressed him in his pjs.

I watched Tommy run and grab my phone off the table. "MOMMY!" He shouted as he waved my phone around.

I shook my head and took my phone out of my sons hands before it smashed. "Alright Tommy, let's call Mummy," I told him as I sat on the sofa with my little boy on my lap; I scrolled through my contacts till I got 'Jessie' then clicked on her name.

It rang out a few times then... "Hello?" Jess answered.

Tommy squealed. "MUMMY!" He cheered down the phone.

I chuckled. "Hello darling," I greeted.

"HI DAD!" The twins greeted. "WE MISS YOU!"

I chuckled. "We miss you too," I told them. "How did court go?"

Another reason why I brought Tommy out here with me, the court case was still going on; Jess was determined not to let Jenny have any right to see the twins because Jess feared Jenny would hurt the twins. Jenny never wanted the twins to be born... Its been a journey!

"Jenny is not to see the twins until they decide when they want to see her," Jess told me. "We're still together!"

I kissed Tommy's head. "Good, we're stronger together," I told her.

"Miss you Mommy!" Tommy told Jess.

"Oh baby boy I miss you too!" Jess told him and made kiss noises down the phone.

Tommy did miss his Mum and the twins like I did, its hard being a toddler and not being able to play all the time but he's doing so well. My heart goes out to Jess when the twins were this age and she did her modeling, she's incredible!

God I love her!

"We can't wait to come home to you all!" I told them. "We better have a welcome home party!"

"Mommy cakes?" Tommy asked sweetly.

"Yeah baby T, we're going to bake loads of cakes for you!" Holly told him.

"And cookies!" Harlee added.

The little things like this is what makes me great full. Never did I think I'd have a family like this, yes it's a little bit complicated but that's us and we love it like this, I wouldn't have it any other way!