Gender Reveal Party!

I woke up to my little baby kicking me; I groaned and rolled onto my back, I gently rubbed my huge belly!

I heard Tom groan next to me. "Are you alright love?" He asked and sat up placing his hand on my stomach.  "Is our little one causing you trouble?"

I sighed softly and moved Tom's hand to the spot where the baby was kicking. "Can you feel it?" I asked.

Tom chuckled. "Hey you, stop causing your Mom pain!" He told the baby.

I couldn't help but laugh. "It's not really painful," I told him.

"That's not the point, we have a celebration later and I want you to be there," He told me as he gently kissed my cheek. "You were up here all day yesterday."

I spent the afternoon in bed because I felt sick; The baby was moving around a lot and I couldn't keep any food down. It was a long painful, afternoon and Tom was a saint!

"MOM, DAD WAKE UP!" Harlee shouted. "TODAYS THE DAY!"

Oh and today was the day we would have our friends and family over for a gender reveal party... Tom's idea!

Tom and I shared a laugh as we climbed out of bed; We headed down stairs with the twins and started breakfast... I had to have strawberry's and cream, I had been craving them all night!

"Mommy can we wear our new clothes now?" Holly asked.

I nodded. "Yes, you can wear them now," I told her.

Last week Tom and I had brought the twins some new big bro and big sis clothes which were next level adorable! 

After breakfast the four of us started decorating the house in blue and pink; Everywhere you went you saw balloons and banners. The twins had no idea what the baby's gender was, just me and Tom which was so exciting!

We had kept the gender a massive secret until now and for Tom that was really hard, the amount of times he has almost said the baby's gender to someone is unreal!

"Okay smile!" Tom told me and the twins as we stood in the garden having our picture taken for his twitter page.

We kept swapping places so we were all able to have our picture taken, I took a selfie of the four of us and posted it every where so our fans could see what was going on; The reveal was also going to be live on facebook so our fans can enjoy the moment!

By three o'clock everyone was in the garden enjoying the warm, sunny weather. Tom and I were going round and talking to all our guests; The twins were running around asking what everyone thought I was having.

"I think it's a girl!" Benedict said to Holly.

Holly giggled and wrote the number 4 down on her pad. "I want both!" Holly told him.

Benedict laughed. "I don't think you'll be getting both, maybe next time," He teased then winked at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up you!" I told him. "Don't give Thomas any ideas!"

"But we already made plans for baby number four!" Tom said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I shook my head. "We haven't had baby number three yet!" I pointed out.

Tom kissed my shoulder. "You want a fourth!" He told me.

I just shook my head; Lets all just take a moment to remember who has to carry the baby then deliver it... Parent's lie a stalk doesn't drop it off at your house early hours in the morning!

When the twins were done running around we all dragged a large box outside; The inside was filled with balloons either the colour blue for a boy or pink for a girl.

My cousin was holding my phone that was live on facebook and Tom's sister Emma was holding Tom's phone.

Myself, Tom and the Twins were stood next to the box. "Thank you all for coming to day, we really appreciate all your lovely presents, cards, advise and love. I'm sure you all can see how excited we are to tell you the gender of baby Hiddles," Tom spoke to everyone making them laugh.

"As you all know Tom and I already know the gender but not Holly and Harlee, so without further a do..." I began and looked at my children. "Holly, Harlee, rip the top off!"

Harlee stood one side and Holly stood the other then together they pulled the top off...

Blue balloons floated into the air... We were having a boy!

"What's the name?!" My cousin shouted.

"Name!" Sarah shouted.

"What the baby's name?!" Everyone shouted.

Tom pulled me into his side and kissed my head. "Thomas William Hiddleston Junior," He told everyone.

"Tommy for short," I added and rubbed my belly feeling our baby kick up a storm.

The night Tom and I were talking about baby names I suggested Tom's name and the baby started kicking; Tom didn't like his name so he suggested Tommy, the baby must have loved the name because he kept kicking and moving around... So Tommy was our baby's name!

Everyone cheered and clapped as we hugged the twins!

Just two months to go!