Thor 2 Red Carpet!

Tom and I walked arm in arm down the red carpet for the new Thor 2 film. Together we were both posing for pictures and answering questions... Along with the twins. Harlee was dressed as a little Loki and Holly was a little female Thor; They looked adorable!

"Tom, Jess can we talk with you for a moment?" A man with a microphone asked.

Tom nodded and led me over to the man. "Hello," Tom greeted.

"Tom Hiddleston, can we just start by saying how amazing you looked in the trailer and your voice just sent chills through everyone's body," The man began. "Do you practice that voice at home in the mirror?"

Tom chuckled. "No I don't it just comes naturally," He told the interviewer.

I scoffed. "No he really does, every time he comes out the shower," I told the interviewer.

"No I don't," Tom spoke up.

"No he really does!" I said loudly.

The interviewer laughed. "Wow!" He chuckled out then looked at me. "What is it like listening to Tom rehearsing his lines?"

"Honestly I love listening to him go over his lines, his voice is so incredible and I just love all his work and so do our children!" I told him.

Tom pulled me into his side and he kissed my cheek. "Yes it is rumoured that you have adopted the twins?" The interviewer asked.

Tom nodded. "Yes I have, they are now Harlee and Holly Walker- Hiddleston," He explained. "We are extremely happy and we thank all our fans for their constant support!"

"Thank you for your time, we look forward to seeing the movie!" The interviewer told us.

As Tom and I walked down the red carpet we saw Harlee and Holly pretended to battle against one another as the camera men took photos of them. Tom and I then had pictures with Chris Hemsworth and his wife- Who is pregnant with twins!!

"Mommy, Daddy look at me and Holly!" Harlee shouted.

Tom and I laughed as we saw Harlee lying on the floor with the hammer on his chest and Holly was standing over him laughing.

"Over here Holly, Smile over here!" The cameramen shouted.

Holly giggled and smiled at the Cameramen.

"She is a little diva in the making," I mumbled.

Tom chuckled. "Just like her Mum," He told me and kissed my lips softly.

Together the four of us walked into the cinema, we grabbed our drinks and pop corn then took our seats. The twins were screaming with excitement and honestly so was I!

When the film started the cinema went quiet...

It was amazing the effects were brilliant, the plot was so well thought out and the actors well they were just fantastic. By the end of the movie the twins and I were in tears when Loki died, it was so sad and just heart breaking!

"Don't cry love," Tom whispered and wiped a tear away.

I sniffled softly. "I know but just seeing that, I- I can't live without you!" I told him.

Tom smiled. "I love you Jessie," He told me.

"I love you too Tom!" I whispered.