Dresses and Suits!

Today was the day the girls and I would be going dress shopping, I knew exactly what I wanted the bridesmaids and Holly to wear but as for me I didn't have a clue what kind of dress I wanted!

For weeks I had been looking through magazines, websites and even drawing my own design but I couldn't see my self in any of those dresses... It had me a little worried in all honesty!

My sister and Mom had come down for the weekend to help me, so me, Holly, Chloe, my mum, and my sister Maddison were in my car and I would meet Diane, Sarah and Emma there.

I parked my car and headed inside where Diane, Emma and Sarah were waiting. "Hey Jessica!" They shouted and hugged me. "

"Are you excited?" Emma asked as she picked up Holly.

I nodded. "I hope I find a dress," I told her.

"Jess stop worrying, you'll be fine!" Sarah told me.

Just then an old lady came round to us. "Hello which one is the bride to be?" She asked.

"That's me," I told her. "Jessica James."

"Soon to be Hiddleston!" Chloe added.

She smiled. "My names, Maggie and I'll be helping you today," She told us.

Maggie led us upstairs and into a large room with many dresses and dressing rooms. The girls and I got under way, I told them their dresses were going to be red and to the floor, Holly's dress was going to be red but just past her knees. After half an hour my bridesmaids were all stoody in gorgeous red dresses along with Holly who just looked adorable!

"Okay Jess your turn!" Sarah told me as she went to get changed.

I sighed and went to the dresses; This was going to be hard!

There were so many different dresses, I pulled out three of my favourite dresses and took them into the changing room. Maggie helped me change into the first one: The top was a corset with gems and crystals on it, the bottom of the corest was big and puffy. I stepped out of my dressing room, everyone looked at the dress.

"I think it's lovely," Chloe chimmed.

I frowned at my reflection. "I don't like it, it's too big," I told them.

"You need one that shows your curves!" Emma told me.

I hummed as I went back into the changing room, I looked at the two dresses in front of me, I held up the third one I had picked and tried it on. Maggie did the back up and I looked down: It was tight and detailed, it flared out slightly at the bottom and backwards. I walked out and looked at my reflection, my eyes started to water.

"This one, I want this one," I announced and looked at the others.

My Mom was crying. "Oh Jess you look beautiful!" She told.

"Tom won't know what's hit him," Diane laughed as she brushed her tears away.

Tom's POV

Jessica had left this morning to go dress shopping. Chris Hemsworth was in London so I picked him and Ben up and took them to a suit shop in central London, we looked at the suits and did some mixing and matching, with different styled suits but we decided on black three piece suits with red hankies so we'd match the bridesmaids.

Chris and Ben got measured first... Now it was Harlee's turn. I put him on the stand and he was giggling.

I laughed lightly. "Harlee you need to stay still so the man can measure you," I told him. "Hold you arms out like an airplane!"

Harlee actually managed to stay still as the man made the adjustments to the suit.

"He's a little fellow isn't he. How old is he?" The man asked.

"Four in two months," I told him.

Boy it only seemed like last year when I met the little two year old. It was hard seeing him and Holly grow up so fast but I loved watching them learn and discover new things!

The man laughed lightly. "I'll have these done in a few weeks," He told us.

"Chris try not to get any roles where you need to buff up," I teased Chris.

He laughed. "I'll try!" He told me.

"Daddy can we get maccies?" Harlee asked me as he clung to my leg. "I'm starving!"

I picked him up. "Are you really, really hungry?" I asked.

Harlee nodded with sad eyes. "My tummy sounds like a tiger!" He told me.

I laughed. "Did you eat a tiger?" I asked him trying to be serious.

He shook his head. "NO!" He told me.

Ben and Chris laughed. "Come on I want a maccies too!" Ben told me.

"YAY!" Harlee cheered.

I took Harlee's hand and walked him outside as we all got into my car I couldn't help but think about Jess, I hoped she found the dress she wanted.

After the trip to maccies, dropping Chris then Ben off Harlee and I drove home, the little guy had fallen asleep in his car seat sucking his thumb, I chuckled lightly to myself as I looked at him in my mirror; He looked so much like Jess!

I couldn't wait to make them all apart of my family, 

I pulled up on the drive and saw Jessica's car was there; She must have found a dress! I parked my car and got out, I gently picked Harlee up and carried him inside. I heard him yawn and he clung tighter to me. I went inside and heard Jessica talking to Holly upstairs.

"Holly stay still!" I heard Jess say sternly.

I carried Harlee into his room and gently lay him in the bed. I walked down to the bathroom, just before I got to the door Holly ran out with a towel wrapped around her. In two quick strides I caught her and carried her back into the bathroom where Jess was.

"Hey missy!" Jess said and glared at Holly but all she did was giggle back.

I set Holly on her feet. "How'd it go?" I asked Jess.

She didn't look at me as she dressed Holly. "Dresses are all paid for," She told me and looked at me in the corner of her eye.

I smiled. "So you got your dress then?" I asked.

She nodded. "The second one I tried on," She told me and picked a now dressed Holly up.

"Well all the suits have been paid for and we've been measured up for adjustments," I told her.

Jess smiled and gently kissed my lips. "I can't believe we're doing this, I'm so excited to make us official," She told me then kissed Holly's head.

I gently placed my hand on Jess' cheek. "I love you so much," I told her honestly.

This women and her two children have changed my life completely!

Jess brushed her nose against mine. "I love you too!" She told me.

"Love you Daddy!" Holly told me and stretched out her arms to me.

I happily picked her up and cuddled her. "I love you too Princess!" I told her. "Did you buy a dress today?" I asked her.

She nodded. "Yeah and Mommy said I can't tell you about it."

I pouted dramatically. "Aww come on you can tell me," I whispered loudly.

"Holly Walker don't you dare," Jess told her. "Come on you two let's start dinner!"

I chuckled. Yep; I love them and they have changed my life for the better!