Could I be?

Tom and I were now in Paris; We had now been here a few days and we loved it. The view from our hotel room was stunning, the beach was gorgeous and the locals were very friendly.

I woke up in one of Tom's shirts, my head was resting on Tom's bare chest and the sheet was pulled up to Tom's waist. I slowly sat up and a wave of sickness hit me like a ton of bricks, I shot out of bed, legged it to the bathroom, I dropped to my knee's and vomited in the toilet.

Tears filled my eyes; I hated vomiting, even when I'm drunk if I'm sick my eyes water.

"Jess?" I heard Tom call and with a few second he was in the bathroom door way. "Hey what's happened?"

I brushed my tears away. "I- I," I stuttered as Tom knelt on the floor next to me.

Tom flushed the toilet then hugged me tightly. "It's okay shush," He cooed and brushed my hair.

We stood up and we went back into the bedroom, I sat on the bed and put my head in my hands. Tom came over to me and handed me a glass of water.

"What did you eat last night?" Tom asked.

I sipped the water. "Pizza," I told him. "Maybe it was just travel sickness."

Tom shook his head. "We've been here three days and you don't get travel sick," He pointed out.

I sighed. "I dunno maybe it's from all the alcohol I've been drinking these past few days?" I suggested. What was wrong with me?

"Maybe it's something else?" Tom suggested. "Something we did?"

I frowned; Did he think I was pregnant?

"Tom I know you want a baby but I'm not pregnant," I told him. "I'm on the pill!"

"Did you take one on the wedding day?" He asked.

I closed my eyes; I didn't take a pill that day. One pill, I missed on damn pill and now I'm pregnant?

"I missed one," I told him and I started to get a little teary eyes again. "The day of the wedding, I was so nervous that I forgot!"

"Calm down, it's okay," He told me softly. "It's not like we're not ready."

"Are we ready?" I asked him as I slowly looked up at him. "We're both actors, I can just about handle looking after the twins and have a job where I need to travel."

Seeing the twins crying like that when we left was heart breaking!

"Jessica you took care of the twins by yourself but now you have me, you have your family, we'll be okay!" He told me and held me close. "We can do this together!"

I sighed. "You really want this don't you?" I asked him.

Tom smiled and kissed my temple. "We can do this." He told me. "We're a team."

I nodded. "Okay but if you think for one minute I'm quitting my job to be a full time Mom then you can think again," I told him sternly.

Tom chuckled and stood up. "I'd never ask you to do that," He told me and kissed my head. "I'm going to get you a pregnancy test, try and get dressed."

I nodded as I watched Tom, throw on a pair of shorts, a t- shirt and his pumps. He kissed my head and quickly left. I was lucky to have him!

I sighed and got dressed; I wanted to be pregnant but I don't think now's the right time. It's hard enough that I have to start leaving the twins behind because of school but soon I'll have a baby to worry about too. Jesus I'm 24 years old and I'll have three kids- Wait what if I have twins again?