Exciting Stuff!

It had been two months since Tom and I got engaged and we had never been happier!

So many family, friends and fans had sent us congratulations and were really happy for us, the twins were bouncing around for days getting all hyped up about Mommy and Daddy getting married.

In all honesty Tom and I haven't started planning the wedding, since 'Mission Impossible' we released I have been jumping all over the place doing interviews and photo shoot's for magazines.

For a about a month now I had been taking Holly to dance lessons, just to give her a confidence boost and it was something she could have fun with; It was Tom who got her into dance, when he cooks he always has the radio on and dances around the kitchen with the twins.  

Most the day I had been at a script review so Tom had dropped Holly off and Dance and took Harlee out with him. I walked into the Dance Studio and saw Holly dancing, she was wearing her crop top and shorts and a big smile on her face.

"Jessica can I talk to you for a moment?" The teacher Kate asked as soon as she saw me.

I nodded. "Sure," I told her.

Kate led me into the kitchen, she stood one end of the kitchen and I stood the other.

"I've been keeping a close eye on Holly and her progress, I think she is a lovely little girl and her presence on stage is just refreshing," Kate told me. "I want Holly on my competition team!"

I looked at her in shock. "You think Holly's ready for competitions, she's three?" I asked in disbelief.

Kate nodded. "She's a natural at performing!" She told me. "It must be in the genes!" 

I sighed. "I'll have to think about, I don't want to push her into it," I explained.

"I understand, she'd start in beginners and every time she wins three competitions she moves into Starters, then Advanced, then Champions when she is a Champion she will get to go to the world championships in Blackpool to win a Championship title then she can go world wide and be an Elite Champion," Kate explained.

I huffed at Kate's words... A lot to take in right?

"Do you believe she can be a champion?" I asked.

"I believe she can be an Elite Champion!" She told me.

I nodded. "I'll think about thank you," I told her.

I went back into the main studio and saw one of the older girls helping Holly with her hoodie. Holly spotted me and ran over to me and hugged me tightly.

"Mommy, Mommy Emily said I could have her old dance costume for Competitions!" Holly told me.

I laughed and picked her up. "So do you really want to go and win trophies?" I asked.

Holly nodded. "Yeah I wanna dance and win big trophies!" She shouted.

"Okay, okay, we'll talk to Daddy and see what he say's," I told her.

"Let's go!" She shouted.

I took her onto the car park and strapped her in her car seat, I drove us home hoping Tom and Harlee were back; The two went to a football match, Tom was a guest on an interview and he took Harlee along to meet some of the players. I pulled up onto the driveway and saw Tom's little jag parked outside, I smiled and parked up. I hopped out the car then helped Holly out, she ran to the front door and pushed it open, I followed her in and shut the door.

"DADDY GUESS WHAT?!" I heard Holly shout.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Tom cooking pasta with Holly stood next to him looking up. "What princess?" He asked as he kissed her cheek.