An Unwanted Guest!

Jess POV

"Alright baby hold still," I told Holly as I started to style her hair.

Tonight was the night of Tom's premier and we were all excited to watch the film!

The twins loved having their pictures taken by the press and really enjoyed seeing the cast which most the time were mine and Tom's good friends.

This whole day had been a fun but busy day. I took Holly and Tommy to the nail salon where me and my little girl got our nails done then I had my spray tan while Harlee and Tom went to the gym and have been tweeting all day!

Then the afternoon had been crazy with outfit malfunctions... THOMAS!

"If it's not fixable then I'll where something else," Tom told me as he held his trousers up.

I rolled my eyes as I finished pinning Holly's hair. "Tom calm down, give me the trousers and stop Harlee from getting something down his shirt!" I told him.

Tom came over to me and kissed my cheek then left to make sure Harlee was still clean. I took the blanket from around Holly revealing her beautiful dress and took a few photos of her then I let her go and watch the TV with her twin and Tom. I pulled out my mini sewing kit and started to patch us the rip in Tom's trousers; It was a tiny rip in the side seam and my poor husband was freaking out about it.

After five minutes it was patched up and I repressed them ready for Tom. I straightened my hair and touched up my make up then slipped my dress on; I adored this dress not because it was sexy but I showed how much time and effort I had put into losing weight after having Tommy, I was determined to get back into shape and become the actress that I was.

"Well darling wife don't you look ravishing!" Tom growled from the door way in nothing but his joggers.

I blushed as we walked over to me. "I would say the same to you dear husband but you are missing a sexy suit," I told him and handed him his trousers.

I quickly pressed my lips to his and let him get changed; I sprayed my perfume and took a quick picture of myself then two arms snaked around my waist and lips were pressed against my temple as I took another picture.

"I love it!" I stated and showed Tom the picture of us.

Tom chuckled. "You look beautiful!" He told me.

I smiled and kissed his jaw. "You are too perfect for this world Thomas!" I told him.

He took my hand in his. "Let's go, our Limo is waiting," He told me.

The five of us collected our things and headed down stairs; Tommy was also in his own little smart dungarees which were too cute and his buggy was waiting at the red carpet for us so he could sleep while we were there. We all sat in the limo as we drove to the venue, The twins were looking out the tinted windows giggling and chatting about what they could see, Tommy was in his car seat chewing on his teething ring, me and Tom were sat holding each others hands smiling at our children.

When we arrived at the red carpet Tom got out the car first and helped the twins out; They were waving at the fans and posing by the limo as the press took pictures of them. Tom helped me out the limo as I held Tommy in my arms then a security guard brought over the buggy and I strapped Tommy inside it.

"HIDDLESTON'S LOOK OVER HERE!"

"SMILE THIS WAY!"

"STUNNING AS ALWAYS!"

The four of us walked together occasionally stopping for a few photos and Tom would talk to the press about the movie or the twins would butt in and say how awesome Tom is at his job and how they want to be just like him,

"Jessica, Jessica, what's it like being married to Hiddleston?"

"How did you lose all the baby weight?"

I laughed at some of the questions I was asked and so did Tom; It was hilarious. As we walked I noticed the twins were stood by a barrier looking a little worried? Like any other parent my motherly instincts took over and I rushed over to them.

"Mommy she said she knows us," Harlee told me and pointed at a woman who was stood in front of us.

I frowned and looked at the dark haired women; She wasn't exactly young, I'd say she was in her forties?

"Mommy she said she's our Auntie!" Holly told me as she got a little upset.

Right now the press were swarming us but my eyes were locked with the woman... I knew her, I knew her from a long time ago and she wasn't welcome near me or my children!

"SECURITY!" I shouted and stood up pulling my children close to my sides. "SECURITY REMOVE THIS WOMEN!"

"You asked for this Jessica, you are disgusting!" The woman spat at me. "You are a terrible parent, keeping those twins from me, telling them lies and letting another man bring them up!"

I held my children close to me. "Jess?" Tom's soft voice asked as he put his arm around my shoulders. "What's happening?"

"You don't deserve those children!" The woman spat as security dragged her away. "THEY DESERVE REAL FAMILY!"

"Come on darling," Tom whispered and took us all inside.

I carried the twins inside and into a quiet section of the theatre where no one would disturb our conversation.

"Did she hurt you?" I asked the twins. "You can tell Mommy if she did."

The twins shook their heads. "Who is she Mommy?" Holly asked as she played with the hem of her dress.

I kissed her head and hugged her. "No one baby girl, she's no one!" I told her.

My eyes made contact with Tom's and he knew I was lying. I stood up and moved a little way from our children and we spoke in hushed voices.

"Who the bloody hell was that?" Tom asked. "Don't say no one!"

I sighed. "Her name is Jenny Walker," I stated.

Tom frowned. "She is their Auntie, isn't she?" He asked.

I nodded. "That was their real Dad's twin sister," I told him. "She's an ex drug addict and is the most disgusting and disrespectful person known to man kind!"

"Why, what happened?" He asked not completely understanding the situation.

I brushed my tears away. "She wanted my children dead," I told him and watched his face turn to anger. "When the twins Dad, Richard and I first started seeing each other his sister was in a drugs den, he got a call saying she was in serious trouble and I made him go and find her, she stayed with us for a while but when she found out I was pregnant she was angry about the situation and wanted me to get rid of them. Jenny was back on drugs when Richard died and she threatened to hurt the twins when they were born!"

Tom hugged me tightly, he pressed kisses to the top of my head. "Oh Jess," He mumbled into my hair. "She won't get near them!"

I looked up at my husband. "I hope so," I told him.

My eyes drifted to the twins who were looking at their baby brother in his buggy... They had know idea that outside this building was their Aunt Jenny.