Introduction

Hi im Meghan Walker.

When I was seven my mum died in a car crash and my dad died from a mob hit gone wrong. After they died however I went to live with my aunt until I was 15. After she died from a heart attack a community support worker told me to pack up a few belongings and then I was going to an orphanage as I had no more living relatives that wanted me. Packing my IPad and camera together valued at $3000, my iPhone, it's accessories and a bunch of clothes I packed my suitcase and I went to live at the orphanage.

Its been a year now and I'm 16. I'm working two part time jobs. After moving into the orphanage I started work immediately. All the money I already had I contributed to the orphanage to help with some minor expenses. I found myself eating the leftovers from the cafe that I worked at so that the kids at the orphanage were able to eat more.

I worked at a little bakery/cafe and a bar about a half hour walk from the cafe. The orphanage was situated 15 minutes in between the two jobs. I worked from 7 am till 3 pm at the cafe then 5 pm till 12 am at the bar. I had the same shifts rostered on for every weekend. I had never planned to leave the kids and Martha but fate had its way.

Your plans can never stay the same and someone or something always comes along.