The Secret Trio

Here is a excerpt from the next book. Enjoy :)

I watched her as she dumped all of the belongings she didnt need back into her storage unit. After she did that she started rummaging around for boxes i could not see and would not have been able to guess the contents of.  She looked almost lost.  Finally she must have found the box she was looking for as she hoisted it up so it was resting on her hip and carried it out to the car. She grabbed box after box until there were about four in her boot and two in the backseat. Squinting through the binoculars in my hands i can just make out the words Study and Files off the boxes in the backseat. She goes back in and grabs another box marked Angela/Mark clothes. Shoving that into the  backseat she slams the door shut, hops into the car and drives off.

Jumping in my car i follow her for a half hour before she pulls over and into a hotel carpark. sighing i settle down in my seat knowing it will be a long night. closing my eyes i start to dose off before i hear someones knuckles wrapping on my window. opening my eyes i turn my head and see the she is staring at me through the glass. rolling down my window i turn and watch as her eyes widen in disbelief.