Chapter 6

above is Katherines dress etc for the party. you will just need to envision the colours of the dress a little differently xx Rhiana.

+ Meghan's P.O.V +

A month had gone by since the day Will and i watched movies and ate ice cream. We got really funny looks at dinner and Grace questioned me afterwards but i just told her that he apologised and that we were on good terms. Im pretty sure she at least half believed me. I never had been a god liar.

Id gotten heaps of assignments done and handed in and i was finally feeling confident in my school work. I had just finsihed my science assignment when the door bell rang. I hopped out of my chair and ran to the front door. I was in a really happy mood, so today i was able to open the door today without a fake smile plastered on my face. As soon as i opened the door that smile quickly vanished. There in the pouring rain stood Johnno with a bouquet of daisies wrapped in ribbon and purple paper. Being the good hostess maid whoever im called, i lead him inside and gave him a towel to dry off with.

He thanked me profusedly then got down on one knee. I had already forgiven him but really!?

"Meghan im really sorry i never wanted to hurt your feelings and make you run away. After the fight that morning i didn't see you again and then when i came around to apologise you werent there and Martha said that you had gone but i had to find you and apologise. So here i am hping that you will forgive me and in due time maybe i could be your boyfriend!?" he knelt there with a look of utter hope on his face and i couldn't say no to the forgiveness but i knew that i would never go out with him.

Just as i was about to reply i saw ok well i heard it before i saw it but Will stomped back up the stairs and slammed hsi door shut. At that precise moment Grace just had to but in making it even worse.

"oooooh looks like Meghan has boy problems!" i gave her a look which she knew as the ' i will explain later face' and she turned on her heel and went into the kitchen

"Johnno i accept your apology but right now i cant see us ever together. As horrible as that sounds you will always be my friend but lets just leave at that for now ok!? Right now isnt really a good time for you to be here Johnno ... I have work to do and you need t go. " with that he nodded, hugged me and left.

Racing up the stairs i ignored Graces pleas and stopped infront of Wills bedroom door. I didn't want to be on bad terms with Will. I had to fix what Johnno had ruined. Knocking on his door i got a low grunt and a go away from him but i wasnt having any of it. I barged into the room and saw a sight i never thought i would see. Will McIntyne clutching a pillow and crying his eyes out. I couldn't care less right now if he was mad at me i couldn't just leave him in here crying like thsi knowing that i had partly caused this. I walked over to the side of the bed and patted Wills shoulder. He slowly lifted his head and when he saw me his eyes glazed over like a force field was protecting them from everyone and everything. Im taken aback by the look in his eyes and i almost break down and cry right there.

"Will im sorry if i hurt you ... I don't like Johnno he likes me and tried to come onto me a while ago im sorry for everything ive ever done i ruin lives if it werent for me my paren ..." i break off then realising that i almost told him about my parents. I had never told anybody about my parents and i wasnt about to just yet.

# Wills P.O.V #

Im heading down the stairs and toward the kitchen when i see it not just anything. I see him, i don't know his name but he is knealing on the floor infront of my blossom with a bouquet of daisies. I feel dead. I watch for a few minutes then storm back up the stairs. I slam my bedroom door and collapse on my bed. I wipe my eyes hoping to forget that horrible sight i just saw when i pull my hands away and they are wet. Im crying?! I never cry man im messed up. I feel so dead and betrayed. I feel like im watching myself from outside my body. I pull a pillow towards me and hug it fiercely. Just then a knock sounds on the door and i tell them to go away. Apparently nobody gets the message because the door opens seconds later and somebody taps my shoulder. I lift my head and see Meghan looking at me. I set a resolve in my mind that i wont get as close to her again or any closer than i already have. She must have sen the resolve show in my eyes because she steps back and looks wary.