Chapter 5

Turning around i squint into the bright light trying to figure out who just opened the door. After my eyes adjust to the bright light i scowl at the intruder whos name just happens to be Grace. Seeing my scowl i push past her and continue back down to the dining room where i see that dinner has now gone cold. Grabbing my plate i take it into the kitchen and place it into the microwave ignoring my father the entire time. Grabbing the plate and the cutlery off of the table i stalk back up to my room. Reaching my door i realise that Meghan and Grace are not in or near the broom closet. Ignoring that observation i close my bedroom door, sit on my bed and start eating. When i look up next i see my father has just shut the door. Oh crap now im in for it.

+ Meghan's P.O.V +

Grace starts asking me whats wrong and what happened as soon as Will leaves the broom closet. Telling her that he was just expressing his stron dislike at me for sitting at the dining table i give her a hug and thank her for everything she has done. Slipping into my room it is only then that i notice Andrew Bill didn't come down for dinner. Just as im about to enter my room thouh i catch his eye from his doorway and give him a small but forced smile. Grabbing my journal out from the bottom draw of my dresser i write everything in it that happened today. After putting it back and concealing it beneath the numerous sweatshirts i grab my towel and head into the ensuite for a nice warm shower. Taking my phone with me i blast out some Little Mix and sing horribly along with it while i wash my hair. Turning the shower off i step into my room to see the fluffiest pair of pyjamas with matching slippers, dressing gown and blanket strung over the end of the bed with a note hanging around the bed post. Picking the note up it reads;

Meghan thought you would need some fluffy warm pjs to comfort you. Im really sorry about earlier in the broom closet i hope you can forgive me.

P.S i stole these from my sisters room. Trust me she wont mind she has this set in over ten different colours. I picked out the blue set for you as they match your eyes perfectly.

Will ...

Astounded that he would do something like this and grateful for the apology and the pyjamas i settled down in them and found that they really were very fluffy. Plugging in my headphones i leave my room and head down to the freezer for my ice cream. Then taking the ice cream i go and sit outside on the bench in the rose garden. Before long i start to feel sleepy and before i can get up and go back to my room i find myself laying down on the bench and going to sleep.

# Wills P.O.V #

After dad leaves my room i feel so guilty and horrible for what i said to Meghan. I know that i need to do something for her to say sorry. What does she like? Chocolates? No thats what youd give a girl if you went on a date with her so i guess that rules out flowers aswell. Food? No she can just walk down to the kitchen and have some food anytime she wanted. Then it hit me so hard and so suddenly that i wondered why i hadnt thought of it first. So waiting until my sister goes to the shower i sneak into her room and look through all of her pyjama sets. Finding the fluffy pale blue ones with gold flecks all over it i grab the set and race back to my room. Finding my calligraphy set i sit down and write Meghan an apology letter. But i get stuck just on the name. Apologies have never been my strong point and then i realise i have never even written an apology letter. Meghan ... The name sounds so formal and you could say it so many ways that it could be interpreted as sarcasm. So i quickly resolve to the nickname Meghan. Sweet, simple, short everything she is.

Oh my goodness i sound like a lovesick puppy. Im not but i know that i have to apologise to Meghan no matter what i do. So finishing the letter i walk across the hall and put an ear to the door. All i hear is running water, little mix songs and Meghan's gorgeous voice singing along to the music. Sneaking into the room i place the pyjama set onto the bed, tie the note around the bedpost and place the slippers on the floor. Jut as i stand up i hear the water stop so i quickly hop over to the door and leave the room. Just as i shut the door i hear her ensuite door open and i let out a breath i didn't even know i was holding in.