Chapter 7

# Wills P.O.V #

I saw her but she didn't see me. The pale pink dress made her eyes pop and they looked shiny like she had gold flecks in her eyes. I knew she had gold flecks in her eyes but nobody else did. She looked stunning and i felt guilty dancing with these girls. But before i have a chance to leave these girls her and Grace walk over to the dance floor and started dancing. Who said you needed to dance with a guy these girls were dancing even better than the two girls that were dancing with me.

I go back to dancing and then i see Meghan disappear around a corner. Grace is still dancing and i get worried. I apologise to the girls and run up the stairs behind Meghan. I see her enter a bathroom and i think its all good. I lean against a wall and wait for Meghan to come out. Just as the door is about to shut i see a stocky, muscled man walking into the bathroom behind her and shut the door. I then hear it lock. I immediately go into panic mode. He didn't look drunk at all and if he locked the door that cant be good for my blossom. I go to the door and hear nothing. Thats very bad, so so bad. I walk down the hall and into one of the bedrooms. I don't care what the couple doing it thought of me, i couldn't let Meghan be harmed. I grab the baseball bat out of Trents closet and run back to the bathroom. I swing the baseball bat into the door over and over again. I make a hole the size of a bowling ball in the door and i push my arm through the hole unlocking the door. Kicking the door open i see Meghan pressed up against the wall and the guy is doing anything and everything to her.

Without thinking my body goes numb. I tap the guys shoulder and he detaches his lips from Meghan and looks at me. I don't hesitate. My fist collides with his jaw and a sickening crunch resonates around the room. Meghan looks petrified. I punch the guy a few more times then kick him in the side of his head knocking him out. Grabbing Meghan's hand i pull her into my arms and hug her. She hugs me back and tears flood down her face into my shirt. I pull away and kiss her forehead then grab her hand and we run down the stairs. I find Grace on the dance floor still grinding it out with random guys. I grab her hand and he looks surprised to see me then i pull her out the front with Meghan holding my other hand.

We get in the car and Grace sits in the back seat. She looks really tipsy and like she is going to puke at any moment. I lean across Meghan and grab a sick bag out of the glove compartment as well as a bottle of water. I give both to Grace and she gives me a thankful smile. Turning back to Meghan i grab her hand and give it a squeeze. Kissing the back of it i let it go i turn the key in ignition and drive us home.

+ Meghan's P.O.V +

When we arrive back home im still shaken up. We walk up to the front door and i unlock it. Will carries a passed out Grace up to her room and lays her on the bed. He walks out and i shut the door. He then looks at me and i see that he has forgiven me for what has happened with Johnno. The steely look is gone from his eyes and all i can do is be thankful. Taking him by surprise i launch myself at him and link my arms around his neck. Me being the tiny person with a height of '5.1' my feet arent touching the ground anymore. Im hanging on for dear life from his neck. He stiffens for a moment then encircles both arms around my waist and hugs me back. He walks towards my room and opens the door.

Placing me in the ensuite bathroom he grab my towel from the hook behind the door and hands it to me. Giving me a swift kiss on the cheek he leaves the room and leaves me alone to shower. I turn the hot water on and find the zip to the back of my dress. Peeling the dress off of me i feel free, like my skin can breathe again. Taking off the shoes and all of the jewellery i step into the shower and relish in the heat of the shower.

I wash all of the make-up off of my face and grab the shampoo bottle ready to wash my hair. I finish washing my hair and i don't want to get out. The hot water has made my skin feel red and i feel disgusted. Grabbing my loofah i cover it in chocolate mint body wash and scrub. My skin becomes raw by the time im done but i feel clean. Stepping out of the shower i wrap the towel around me and walk back into my room.