IMPORTANT NEWS

Hey! It's me, Eve - the author of this gay shit you've been reading (and enjoying, I hope.) And I come bearing important - and sucky - news.

I'd rather not babble, so I'll get right to it:

I'm going to be taking a small (a month or so) break from writing. The reason for this is because I'm incredibly busy with various personal problems and school (mid-terms coming up.)

I'm very sorry, but it's something that had to be done. And for those of you who remember it, this is not gonna be another four month hiatus! I fully intended to come back as soon as I become less busy. Which will probably (don't hold me to it, though) be the 2nd week of February, after my exams.

I apologize for leaving the story at such an unconventional place, but I will try to finish up a chapter during the weeks that I am "off."

Again, I'm really sorry. I'm so grateful to have so many people reading my story and enjoying it, that it's unfortunate that I'm doing this.

I really hope you all understand.

TO MAKE YOU ALL FEEL SLIGHTLY BETTER:

Here's some tidbits about my writing:

I have officially decided that Callaway's favorite colour is maroon (not period blood red. But close.) And Chance's favorite colour is blue (because he's a basic bitch.)

Chance has a penchant for drawing on himself whilst bored. This usually includes flowers and meaningful song lyrics. ("Where did you come from? Where did you go? Where did you come from cotton eyed joe?")

Callaway can sing. Really well. But chooses not to.

Chance is a literal ray of sunshine.

Zander is a literal piece of shit.

And Matt Parkinson can literally go fuck a cactus.

OOH AND

An author secret: I privately feel really bad that I have no female characters other than Aly. I am a radical feminist and my friend has joyfully informed me that my book in NO way passes the Bechdel test. I'm wildly ashamed. Help.

Another thing:

Callaway's character is actually so hard to write. Like I have to use a thesaurus for eveRY OTHER WORD. Like damn, why'd I have to write him like that? So don't feel bad if you don't understand him. Because I don't even understand him. And I'm his mother. (Because technically I gave birth to him right??? Is that how writing works????)

ANOTHER IMPORTANT THING:

Once I finish this book (yes, it will have to end.) Would anyone be interested in a book about some lesbians? I don't want to write a sequel for this, but I also don't want to give up on writing on wattpad. And I'd like to stay within the LGBTQ+ community. So lesbians anyone? Tell me what you think!

So looks like I did end up babbling. Oops.

To conclude this long winded message:

Thank you all so much for your patience, interest and considerateness,

Eve

(Feel free to message me for whatever reason - be it my story, writing in general, or just for someone to talk to. OR more random story tidbits. I'm always happy to meet people! So hmu)