Ch 6 ; The Chains

Chapter 6 ; The Chains

Date ; June 21, 2013

Time Of Day ; Noon

===========

- Craig's Pov -

I Recently Came Across An Old Chain Of Mine 3 Days Ago .. It Was A Chain That Had Drea's Name On It .. I Had Never Wore The Chain Before.. I Stashed It Away In My Drawer ... I Went And Got The Chain Out Of My Drawer .. I Held It In My Hands , & Looked At It .. I Remembered Memories I Had With Drea From Many Years Ago..

:: Flash Back ::

Age - 6 Years Old

Location - Water Park

" Craig I Am Scared ! " Drea Whined As She Sat At The Top Of The Water Slide , Looking Down . " It Will Be Fine Drea I Promise ! It Will Be Tons Of Fun ! I Will Be Down Right After You ! " I Comforted Her . " Okay , But If It Is Scary , You Have To Share Your Animal Crackers With Me ! " Drea Told Me Right Before She Went Down The Slide .

:: End Of Flash Back ::

:: Flash Back ::

Age - 13

Location - School Dance

" Lets Dance Drea ! " I Yelled To Drea . I Pulled Her By Her Arm , Forcing Her On To The Dance Floor." I Am Too Shy To Dance In Front Of All These People ! " She Said , Trying To Run Away . " Nope ! you Gonna Dance With Me Tonight Best Friend ! " I Told Her . She Gave Me The Stank Face . I Gave Her The Puppy Dog Face As She Gave In , & Danced With Me .

:: End Of Flash Back ::

:: Flash Back ::

Age - 17

Location - My Room

" What's Wrong Bae ? " I Asked Drea . " D-Do You Love Me ? " Drea Stuttered . " Of Course I Do Drea ! " I Told Her . " Would You Love Me If I Was Pregnant ? " She Asked , Looking Me In The Eyes . Her Eyes Were Red & Watery . She Had Been Crying . " Why Wouldnt I ? " I Asked Her . " Craig .. I Took The Morning After Pill The Morning After The Condom Tore ... But It Is Too Late ... Craig .. I Am Pregnant " She Cried Out . I Hugged Her . " Baby , I Will Always Be Here For You & Our Child . I Will Be In Our Child's Life , & I Will Always Be Here For You & Our Child . " I Said , Comforting Her . " Promise ? " Drea Asked Looking Me Into My Eyes . " I Promise. " I Said As I Planted A Kiss Upon Her Lips .

:: End Of Flash Back ::

At That Very Moment , I Had Realized That I Had Broken My Promise ..

~~~~~~~~~~

- Diggy's Pov -

Ever Since I Told Malinaa That We Had To End Our Fuck Buddies Relationship , She Still Blows Up My Phone , Every Day And Night . I Am Getting Sick Of It Too . Yesterday, I Had Made Plans With Andrea To Take Andrea And Zyra Out To The Zoo .. It Would Be A Fun Time For Zyra , And I Have To Show Andrea That I Actually Care About Zyra Too .

It Was Time To Go Pick Them Up . I Drove To Andrea's Apartment , & Called Her Once I Was Outside .She Answered The Phone On The 3rd Ring.

" Hello ? " She Said

" I Am Outside .. "

" Alright . I Will Be Down Right Now. "

She Came Down The Stairs With Her Keys Around Her Neck , Zyra's Stroller In One Hand , Her Purse On Her Shoulder , & Carrying Zyra's Car Seat . Behind Her Was Zyra , Slowly Walking Down The Stairs . Drea Needed Some Help . I Got Out The Car To Help Her .

" Need Some Help ? " I Asked Her .

" Uhh , I Got It . "

" No You Strugglin "

She Giggled . " I Got It.. Im Alright .. I Do This All The Time When You Aren't Here "

I Took The Stroller And Carseat From Her . I Placed The Carseat In The Back Seat . I Popped The Trunk & Put The Stroller Back There . I Closed The Trunk .

" Could You Lock The Front Door For Me Bae ? " She Asked Me As She Was Strapping Zyra In .

" Of Course . " She Took The Keys From Around Her Neck And Handed Them To Me . I Ran Up The Stairs , & Locked The Door . When I Ran Back Down The Stairs , Drea Was Done Strapping Zyra In . She closed The Door to the Back Seat & Got Into The Car. I Fastened My Seat Belt ,

" Hi Wiggy ! " Zyra Exclaimed With Joy .

" Hi Zyra ! " I Told Her . " Are You Ready For The Zoo Today ? " I Asked Zyra .

" Ywes I Am ! Thwat's Why I Am Wearing Mwy Chweetah Pwants ! " She Said , Excited . I Glanced Back & Seen Her Pants .

" Oh You Are Dressed In Cheetah Print Like Mommy Huh ? " I Asked Her .

Drea Giggled . " No Mwommy Cwopied Mwy Swag ! " Zyra Blurted Out .

" And Mommy Looks Beautiful In Cheetah Print " I Said As I Looked At Andrea . She Was Blushing . I Had My Left Hand On The Wheel , & I Locked Fingers With Drea With My Right . After 10 Minutes Of Driving , We Reached The LA Zoo . Drea Unbuckled Zyra . I Went To The Trunk & Got The Stroller For Her .

" Thanks Diggy " Drea Said As She Planted A Kiss On My Cheek . She Put Zyra In The Stroller . She Began Pushing The Stroller Thru The Gates Of The Zoo . I Stopped Near A Statue Of A Grizzly Bear Right Before The Grizzly Bear Exhibit .

" Aye Bae , Take A Picture Of Me With The Statue ! " I Said Handing Andrea My Phone .

" For Instagram ? " She Asked As She Took My Phone .

" You Know It ! " I Said As I Posed Next To The Grizzly Bear . I Was Swagged Out . I Had On My Cargos , Long Black Nike Socks , Black V-Neck Tee , & A Gold Chain With My Black Jordans . I Threw Up Westside and Drea Snapped The Picture. I Posted It On Instagram .

" What Animals Do You Wanna See Next Zyra ? " Drea Asked

" I Lwikes The Chweetahs , Zwebras , Lweopards ! " Zyra Said With Excitement

" Yeaah .. That Figures .. The Poor Child Is Already Obsessed With Animal Print & She Is Only 2 " I Told Drea .

" We Are going To Go see The Zebras First Okay babyGirl ? " Drea Told Zyra

" Okway ! " Zyra Said With Excitement As She Kicked Her Legs .

We Seen The Zebras & Went To The Little Petting Zoo ... I Was Holding Hands With Drea , And Drea Hand Her Other Hand On The Stroller All Of A Sudden I Heard A Bunch Of People Screaming My Name ..

" DIGGY ! DIGGY SIMMONS ! AHHHH ! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTO GRAPH ?! CAN I GET A PICTURE WITH YOU ?! " A Crowd of Girls Screamed .

Drea Looked At Me . " I Think We Should Leave " She Said

" But Baby Today Was Suppose To Be A Day For Us ! " I Said

" Well How Tf All These Girls All Know We Were Here ? " She Asked As The Group Of Girls Started Getting Closer To Us . Cameras Were Flashing .. I Put My Arm Around Drea And Escorted Her To The Car .. All I Seen Was The Flashing Of Cameras And Phones .

" I- I Dont Know How They Knew We Were Here " I Studdered .

" I CANT BELIEVE YOU TURNED YOUR GPS ON SO WE CAN COME HERE AND MEET YOU ! " A Crazy Fan Yelled .

We Reached The Car . I Put The Stroller In The Trunk , Drea Strapped Zyra Into Her Carseat .. We Made Our Way Back To Drea's House .

~~~~~~~~~~

- Drea's Pov -

Diggy And I Reached My House . Diggy Carried The Stroller Upstairs . Zyra Walked Up Stairs As I Had My Purse Over My Shoulder , Keys Around My Neck , & Carried Her Carseat Upstairs . Diggy Picked Up The Package At The Front door As I Unlocked The Door .

" You Got A Package Andrea " Diggy Said As He Picked Up The Package

" Oh Yeah , Its An Old Jewelery Box Of Mine That I Left Behind At My Parents House " I Explained As I Opened The Door . Zyra Ran Thru The House As Soon As I Opened The Door .

" Where Do You Want This Bae ? " Diggy Said aasking Me About The Stroller .

" Oh Can You Put That In The Closet By The Front Door ? " I Asked " I Am Going To Go Put Zyra's Car Seat Back Into My Car . I Had Brought It Upstairs Earlier Because We Were Going In Your Car "

I Put The Carseat Into My Car And Can Upstairs To See Diggy Tossing Zyra Into The Air .

" Cwan You Throw Mwe Hwigher In The Air Dwaddy Nwumber 2 ? " Zyra Asked , Referring To Diggy .

" Sure Thing " Diggy Said Tossing Zyra Into The Air Higher . All I Did Was Smile . I Picked Up The Package . I Opened It Carefully . I Rummaged Thru The Jewelry Box .

" What Thwis Mwommy ? " Zyra Asked Picking Up A Necklace I Got For My 6th Birthday From Craig . It Had A Small Heart Charm On It

" Its A Necklace I Got When I Was 6 Years Old " I Told Her .

" Cwan I Hwave It Mwommy ? " Zyra Asked Me

" You Sure Can " I Put The Necklace On Her " I Cant Wear It Anymore Because The Chain Of The Necklace Is So Little " I Explained To Her

" Yay ! Thwank Ywou Mwommy ! " She Kissed My cheek And Gave Me A Hug . " I Am Gwoing To Plway With Mwy Twoys In Mwy Rwoom " She Informed Me

" Alright Zy " I Said and Nodded My Head

" I See You Had A Lot Of Jewelry " Diggy Said

" I Really Did . I Been Adding On To It As The Years Have Progressed . I Love Jewelry " I Said .

" Is This A Real Gold Chain Drea ? " Diggy Said Picking Up A Chain .

" Wait .. Diggy .. "

He Had Already Picked Up The Chain . He Looked At Me While I Looked At Him . He Put The Chain Back Down . " Craig Gave You A Necklace ? "

" Yes But Diggy I Was Only 16 At The Time And -- " He Cut Me Off .

" No Its Cool . I Just Want To Know Why You Still Kept It "

" It Is Just So Expensive .. I Couldnt Just Throw It Away "

" There Is Something Called A PAWN SHOP "

" Diggy , He Got This JUST For Me . I Couldnt Just Pawn It . Besides Who Would Want To Buy A Necklace From The Pawn Shop That Says ' Craig ' Anyways ? "

" Someone Named Craig "

I Sighed . I Wasnt Going To Continue To Argue With Him . I Got My Laptop & Checked My Emails .

" What Are You Doing ? " Diggy Asked .

" Checking My Emails. I Been Submitting Lots Of Online Applications For Jobs " I Explained .

" Why Are You Looking For A Job ? "

Is This Niggah Stupid ?! " Well Diggy How Else Am I Going To Pay For My Rent And Bills ? "

" You Got me .. Baby , Do You Forget That I Am The DIGGY SIMMONS ?! "

" No I Dont , But I Am Not Going To Depend Upon You For Everything . My Momma Always Told Me To NEVER Depend On No Guy Because They Can Walk Out On You At Any Moment . "

" Just Like Prodigy Did To You ?! " He Said

" Look , Stop Bringing Craig Up Into Everything "

" Why , Are You Going To CRY About Him Like You Always Do ? Man Just Get Over Him "

" Diggy.. Look I Am Not In The Mood To Argue With You Right Now " I Explained , Slightly Raising My Voice .

" No Andrea .. Real Shit . You Always Cry About Him . "

" WHY TF ARE WE TALKING ABOUT CRAIG RIGHT NOW " I Yelled

Zyra Came Running Out Her Room With Her Baby Doll In Her Arms " Shhh ! Dwont Awrgue ! Bwaby Is Slweeping ! "

Diggy And I Both Couldnt Help But Laugh

===========

Date ; June 24, 2013

Time ; 2:48 PM

===========

- Craig's Pov -

I Was In The Store . I Seen A Magazine With Bold Red Letters . It Said " Diggy Simmons Dating Girl With Baby " I Picked It Up . I Purchased The Magazine ... Drea Was On The Cover Holding Diggy's Hand With Ome Hand And Pushing The Stroller With The Other ..

I Went Home . Put Away The Groceries. i Grabbed The Chain With Drea's Name On It .. I Grabbed The Magazine And Read The Article ... I Seen Pictures Of Drea & Diggy ..

I thought Of How We Used To Be..

Drea & Diggy Looked So Happy Together .. With Their Matching Jordans... I Remember How Drea & I Used To Go Buy Jordans Every Summer TonWear With Every Outfit.. I Rememer How Drea Used To Be My Everything . I Remember How Drea And I Used To Be Like Jay & Beyonce ... Now She Got Diggy . She Used To Always Wear My Chain Around.. Maybe She Didnt Want A 5 Star Stunna Like Me ?

I Just Miss Drea .. I Cant Help But Realize That I May Never .. Ever .. See Drea , Or My Daughter Ever Again .

I Threw The Magazine And Chain Out Of Anger ..

Fuck It . Drea Has Diggy , & I Have Malinaa .. It Is Time To Move On .. Fuck Drea , & Fuck How Things Were .. Just Fuck How Drea & I .. USED TO BE ..

_____________

This Chapter Was Really About Drea , Diggy , & Craig . Sorry For A Late Update xD

Give Me Some Feedback Please ?

Shoutout To One Of My Wattpad Inspirations : @SincerelyBreezy

She Is Truly Talanted , In Fan Fics And In Regular Fiction . Check Her Out ?

Anyways , 20 + Votes & 7 Comments To Continue ...