Ch 9 ; Concert ( I )

Chapter 9 ; Concert ( I )

Date ; July 4, 2013

Time ; Late Morning ( 10:30 AM )

==============

- Andrea's Pov -

Today It Was Just Me & Zyra . Diggy Had Flown To New York To Visit His Family . Destiny Went To A Family BBQ Out Of Town , Devin Left To Visit Some Family Members She Has In Sacramento 2 Days Ago , & Shay Was At The Beach With Her Family ..

I Wished I Could Be With My Family On Holidays Like This .. It Seems As Soon As I Had Gotten Pregnant With Zyra , My Family Shut Me Out Their Lives .

Here I Am In LA , With No Family Out Here .. My Mom Moved Back To Philly .

Although I Wish I Could Be With My Family Today Like Everyone Else , I Was Going To Make Today A Great Day For Zyra .

Zyra Had On A Red & White Stripped Dress With Blue Stars All Over . Blue Tights Under With A Pair Of White Sandals . I Had Put Her Hair Into A Bun With A Red White And Blue Bow In It .

I Had On Ripped Skinnies , A White Flowy Shirt With The American Flag On It , With Red Toms . My Hair Was Straightened With Bangs To The Side . I Accessorized With A Red Bandana Tied Up In My Hair .

" Come Here Zyra " I Said .

" Ywes Mwommy ? " She Said Running Up To Me

" Let Me Take A Picture Of You So Daddy Can See " I Said

" Dwaddy ? " Zyra Asked

" Yes . Daddy Can Look At Our Pictures Now " I Said . I Pulled Out My Phone . " Pose For The Camera " I Said Smiling

Zyra Put Her Hands On Her Hips , Tilted Her Head To The Side A Little , & Smiled . I Took the Picture And Laughed . That Was Her Signature " Model " Pose

" Here Take A Picture With Me " I Said As I Got Down To Her Level . I Used The Front Camera On my Phone . " Smile Baby Girl " I Said . Zyra Smiled . I Snapped The Picture .

" Okay , Funny Faces ! Make A Funny Face ! " I Said . I Stuck My Tongue Out My Mouth . Zyra Did Her Favorite " Fishy Face "

We Snapped More Pictures . I Made A Collage With Them . I Posted The Collage On Instagram , Along With Zyra's Model Pose . I Even Took A Selfie Of Myself And Posted It On There .

I Went Into The Kitchen And Pulled Out A Pack Of Chicken Out The Freezer To Defrost . I Decided That I Could Barbecue Us Some Chicken On My Mini Grill With Some Hot Dogs . I Was Going To Make Some Mac & Cheese And A Salad .

" Come On Zyra " I Said As I Picked Up My Keys .

" Where We Gwoing Mwommy ? " She Asked

" To Go Buy You Some Fire Works From The Firework Stand " I Said Smiling

" Fwire Works ? " She Asked Curiously .

" Yup . Fire Works . " I Said As We Walked Out The Door ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Craig's Pov -

Tour Started Yesterday . Its Me , Malinaa , Jacob , Kya , Moonie , Chresanto, Our Managers , & Ray On The Bus . It Was So Different On This Tour Because This The first Time We Were Able To Bring Our Girls With Us .. The Bus Seemed So Small With All Of Us On It . Less Space .

Today Is Fourth Of July & We Have The Day Off . We Werent Doing Too Much Of Anything , But We Were Turning Up Today . We Know How To Have A Great Time With It Being Just Us ..

I Was On Instagram , Scrolling And Liking Pictures .

I Was Scrolling When I Passed A Picture Of A Girl Who I Thought Was Drea by A Quick Glance .. I Scrolled Back Up To See The Picture ..

I Looked At The Picture .. It Was Drea .. It Was Drea's Instagram . Drea Had Accepted My Follow Request ..

I Looked At A Picture Of Zyra She Posted Today .. Zyra Was Wearing A Red And White Striped Dress With Blue Stars On It . My Daughter Had A Lot Of My Features, And Some Of Drea's . Her Caption Read , " You See This Girl Right Here ? She Is My Everything . My Daughter . My Mini - Me . My Baby Girl . My Heart . Today Is 4th Of July And It Is Just Me & Her Today . No Family Out Here . My Boyfriend Isnt Here Either :/ Just Me & Her . I Am Going To Make The Best Out Of Today That I Can With It Being Just The Two Of Us . This Aint Anything Knew , Considering This Hasn't Been The First Holiday With It Being Just Me & Zyra . Getting My Baby Some Fireworks Today . Happy Independence Day Insta "

I Liked The Picture .. I Was Tempted To Comment , But I Couldn't .. Because my Managers Do Not Allow Us To .. Plus , I Wasn't About To Start TM Drama .. They Are Already Our Beautiful Stalkers , Last Thing I Need Them To Know Is That I Have A Daughter..

I Remember How Drea & I Spent Holidays Together ..

:: Flashback ::
Age - 15 , Turning 16 The Next Day .

It Was Christmas Day . There Was A Soft Knock At The Door . I Opened The Door to See Drea There . She Was Shivering . she Had A Backpack On , & It Was Evident She Had Walked Here . It Was Snowing . I Pulled Her Inside , Closing The Door .

"Merry Christmas Bae ! " I Said Kissing Drea on The Lips .

" Merry Christmas Craig ! " She Said Hugging Me . " Merry Christmas Ms.Wanda & Mr.Craig ! " Drea Said Giving My Parents Hugs . They Loved Her At This Time .

" Take Off Your Jacket . Its Soaked ! " I Said Taking Her Jacket Off.

" Oh Well I Walked Over Here .. " Drea Said Laughing .

I Seen Her Pants Were Soaked Too , From Walking Thru The Snow . I Went Into My Drawers And Brought Her A Pair Of My Sweats To Put On. She Changed And Came Back Into The Living Room . I Took Her Jacket & Pants And Put Them Into The Dryer .

" Ohh , I Got You A Present Craig ! " Drea Said Getting A Small Present Box From Out Her Backpack .

" Oh , I Got You Something Too ! " I Ran To The Christmas Tree. I Got Her Present.

We Exchanged Gifts. Holding The Box Was Super Light & Small . I Knew The Gift Had To Be Cheap Because It Was Light . But It Is The Thought That Counts Right ?

I Opened The Box . I Seen Drea Open Her Box . I Looked In The Box . Inside Were 2 VIP Tickets To A Chris Brown Concert. Drea Jumped Up And Down When She Seen Her New Black & White Jordans She Wanted .

" Thank You ! " She Said Jumping on Me To Hug Me

" You Are Welcome Bae ! Thank You For The Tickets ! " I Said

My Mom Took Pictures Of Us .

" I Got You Guys Something Too ! " Drea Said . She Handed My Parents Their Gifts. My Dad Had Gotten A Laker Jersey , & My Mother Got A Digital Picture Frame That She Had Wanted For A While Now . My Parents Thanked Her .

She Was Like Family , My Parents Accepted Her At This Time ... Before She Got Pregnant..

:: End Of Flash Back ::

That's How We USED TO BE .

~~~~~~~~~~~

- Andrea's Pov -

I Bought Some Fireworks . Came Home And Cooked Dinner & Made Some Cookies. Zyra & I Ate An Early Dinner / Late Lunch Around 3:30 . I Decided To Tale Zyra To The Park So We Wouldn't Be At Home All Day . We Came Home & Did Fireworks.

It Was About 9pm When I Had Did Zyra's Fireworks . She Was Amazed With Them . We Lit About 2 Pack Of Sparklers Too. When We Were Done With Fireworks & Sparklers, We Went Inside & Got Ready For Bed .

" Did You Like Your Day Today ? " I Asked Zyra

" Ywes ! Todway Was The Bwest Mwommy ! " Zyra Exclaimed .

Today Was A Pretty Good Holiday For Me Because My Daughter Was Happy . As Long As She Is Happy , I Am Happy .

=============

Date; July 5, 2013

Time ; Noon ( 11:53 )

=============

- Moonie's Pov -

I Was Playing With Santo's Hair , As He Layed His Head In My Lap While We Sat On The Couch On The Bus. Man I Love This Boy ..

My Phone Rang , I Seen It Was My Mom Calling Me .

" Hey Momma " I Said Answering The Phone

" H-Hey " She Studdered Out . It Sounded As If She Was Crying

" What's Wrong Momma ? " I Asked Getting Worried

" Moonie , I Need You ... " She Said Crying

" What Happened ? " I Asked Again

" Moonie ... I - I ... Have ... C-Cancer .. " She Said Sobbing

I Started Crying " What Kind Of Cancer ? "

" I Have Breast Cancer ... I Need You Here .. I Need You To Come Back Home .. " She Said

" To The Dominican Republic ? " I Asked

" Yes .. " She Said

" I Will Be There Soon " I Said

" I Need You To Move Back.. Because If I Dont Make It , I Need You To Take Care Of Your Sisters .. "

" Momma , I Am Booking A Flight For Tomorrow.. I Will Be Back In LA Tomorrow.. I Will Go Home And Pack All My Clothes .. " I Said Crying .

" Okay " She Said Crying " See You When You Get Here .."

" Okay , Love You Momma . Bye " I Said

" Bye " She Said Hanging Up The Phone .

Chresanto Was Up Looking At Me .

" What's Wrong Baby ? " He Asked Me ..

" My Mom.. H-Has Cancer .. & She Needs Me Right Now .. I Have To Go Back Home... To The Dominican Republic " I Said Crying

" But What About Us ? " Chresanto Asked , Looking Sad.

" I Guess Tomorrow Will Be The End Of Us ... I Dont Do Long Distance Relationships.. Unless You Move With Me When You Get Off Of Tour " I Said Smiling At Him .

" Awwh Moonie , I Wish I Could , But You Know That I Have Work Out Here In LA " Chresanto Said

I Cried . " Well We Can Always Keep In Touch " I Said

" Yes , That We Can Do " Chresanto Said Smiling At Me .

=============

Date ; July 6, 2013

Time ; Afternoon ( 3:00 )

=============

- Moonie's Pov -

I Was On My Plane , Flying Back Home ... My Momma Needs Me .. I Put My Momma Before Anything .. Kuz Can't No One Replace My Mom...,

=============

- Destiny's Pov -

Today , I Had Already Picked Everyone Up . We Got To Drea's Apartment .

" Hello ? " Drea Said Answering The Phone

" Hey. Umm We Outside. " I Said

" Alright . I Will Be Down In A Second . " Drea Said Hanging Up The Phone .

Drea Walked Out Her Apartment , Being Sure To Lock The Door. She Went To Her Car & Got Zyra's Car Seat Of There . She Came Over To My Car .

" Hey Guys " Drea Said Smiling . She Was Putting The Carseat In The Car . She Picked Up Zyra , And Put Her In The Carseat & Strapped Her In . Drea Got Into The Car , Fastened Her Seatbelt , & Closed The Door .

" Hey Girl " We Said In Unison .

" Hi Little Miss Zyra " I Said Looking Back At Her . We

" Hi Dwestiny ! " Zyra Said Smiling . " Hi Dwevin ! Hi Shway ! "

We All Laughed . " Hi Zyra " Shay & Devin Said In Unison .

I Began Driving To The Nokia Theater .

" We Have To Take Pictures Once We Get There " Drea Said .

" Of Course . We Want Zyra To Remember The Moment That She Went To A Radio Disney Concert ! " Shay Said , Lying

" Don't You Think We Are A Little Too-Dressed Up For A Kids Concert ? " Drea Asked

" Well You Never Know .. Cute Guys Are Every Where .. " Devin Said .

" I Guess ... " Drea Said .

Here Goes Drea.. She Must Have A Feeling That Something Is Up..

~~~~~~~~~~~

- Devin's Pov -

After About 20 Minutes , We Arrived There .. We Were At The Front Of The Theater. I Did Not Want Drea To See The Big Sign That Said " MINDLESS BEHAVIOR " So I Distracted Her .

" Aye Drea Look At This iPhone 6 Video " I Said Showing Her My Phone .

She Watched The Video " Damn Thats Dope Af ! " She Said " I Am Still Stuck With This iPhone 4S "

We Pulled Into The Parking Lot . Good Thing I Distracted Her So She Would Not See The Sign .

We Got Out The Car .

" Picture Time ! " I Shouted . We All Got Together And Took Our Pictures .

~~~~~~~~~~

- Shay's Pov -

" Lets Go Get Our Tickets . " I Said .

" Alright " We All Started Walking Up Towards The Theater To Pick Up Our Tickets .

Drea Was Holding Zyra's Hand As We Walked Up Towards The Theater . Then Drea Stopped Walking . Tears Had Filled Her Eyes .

Damn Did She See The Sign ?

" Whats Wrong Drea ? " Destiny Asked .

" I-I Cant B-Believe You Guys .. " Drea Studdered Out Crying .

" What Do You Mean ? " Devin Asked .

" Dwont Cwry Mwommy ! " Zyra Said To Drea .

" You Guys Tricked Me " Drea Said Wiping Away Her Tears , Trying Not To Ruin Her Make Up .

" But Drea , You Know You Want To See Him Again " I Said

" I-I'm Scared ... To See Him Again ... " Drea Said .

" Why ? " Destiny Asked

" Because .. I Will Be Hurt When I See Him Now And Never Get To See Him Until Another Concert Or Meet & Greet . I Am Tired Of Seeing Him For 5 Minutes & Him Leaving My Life Again " Drea Said Crying .

" That Wont Happen Again Drea .. You Guys Can Exchange Numbers .. " Devin Said .

" Come On, Lets Go .. " I Said

Drea Grabbed Zyra's Hand And Began Walking Again. She Walked With Her Head Down . She Did Not Speak To Anyone . We Did Not Say Anything To Her ..

I Felt Bad For Not Telling Her That This Was Really A Mindless Behavior Concert .. She Was Truly Upset With Us , & She Was Not Mentally Ready To Face Craig Again ..

~~~~~~~~~~

- Drea's Pov -

I Was Upset That They Did Not Tell Me This Was Not A Radio Disney Concert .. I Am Scared That I Will See Craig , And Get Really Happy To See Him With Zyra .. Then He Disappears Out Of Our Lives Again ..

We Got Our Tickets . We Walked Around And Got Into The VIP Line . I Still Was Quiet .. Getting My Thoughts Together On What I Wanted To Say To Him ...

When I Last Seen Him At The Millions Of Milkshakes Meet & Greet ,We Did Not Get A Chance To Really Speak To Each Other .. And Hopefully This Time We Could.. But Knowing Security, I Figured We Would Get Rushed Off It Would Be Like Last Time .. See Each Other , & Have To Leave ...

:: Flash Back ::
Location - Millions Of Milkshakes In LA , ( Meet & Greet )

I Stood In Line With My Girls For 3 Hours.. for A Meet And Greet. We Purchased Our Milkshakes So We Could Meet Them .. Although I Already Met Them .. We Got To Choose Who We Stood Next To ... I Went Up To Craig . Destiny Went Up To Rayan , Shay Ran To Chresanto , & Devin Went Up To Prince. Craig Looked At Me And Zyra . He Took Zyra Out My Arms . He Held Her With His Left Arm . And Wrapped His Right Arm Around Me ..

Craig Whispered In My Ear . " Baby, I Still Love You "

" 1..2...3 " The Photographer Said As He Took Our Photo .. " Alright , Next ! "

" But Wait, Craig ! " I Called To Him .

" Nope Get Along Now " The Security Guard Said Pushing Me Out Of The Way ...

:: End Of Flashback ::

I Really Miss How We Used To Be ... And Now I Am Realizing ... If This All Fails ... We Will Never Get Back To How We Used To Be ...

I Noticed We Were Last In Line .. It Was 5:30 ... The VIP Meet & Greet Was From 4:00 - 5:45 ..

We Walked Back There.. They Made Me Lead The Way .. I Seen The Boys ... And I Seen Two Girls Off To The Side , Standing With Their Managers... My Heart Sank ... Zyra Let Go Of My Hand ... I Tried To Call Her Back But It Was Too Late ..

" DWADDY ! DWADDDY ! DWADDDY ! " Zyra Said Running Towards Craig ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Craig's Pov -

I Heard A Little Girl Screaming " Daddy " . Now I Know These Girls Tell They Kids That we Are Their Fathers All The Time .. So This Was Nothing New.. I Turned To See The Kid Screaming Daddy .

I Looked At Her .. Then I Seen Her Mother .. And It Was Drea & Zyra ..

" Hey Drea ! " The Boys Said To Drea Hugging Her ..

Zyra Ran Up to Me And Hugged my Legs . " DWADDY ! "

I Picked Her Up & Hugged Her Tight . " Hi Zyra ! You Got So Big ! I Missed You ! "

" I Am A Bwig Girl Now ! " Zyra Informed Me .

" I See , You Aren't Daddy's Little Girl Anymore ! " I Said To Her

Drea Walked Up To Me & I Hugged Her Tight .

Malinaa Looked Confused As Hell .. Along With My Managers ..

" Zyra ?! You Know This Girl ? " Malinaa Asked . She Mean Mugged Drea

" Wait , Prodigy , Is This Really Your Daughter ? " Kenneth Asked .

Oh Shit ! I Kept It On The Low That I Had A Kid ... Now It Is Out .. I Didn't Know What To Say ...

________________

Hey Guys ! So I Haven't Updated In A While Because It Was On Hold !
So Tell Me What You Think Of This Chapter !
After 8 LONG CHAPTERS , Craig Has FINALLY Been Re-United With Drea & Zyra .
This Was Only Part 1 Of The Concert ...

What Will Craig Say To Kenneth & Malinaa ?

How Will Malinaa React ?

What Will The Managers Say ?

What Is About To Happen Next ?

SHOUTOUT TO MY GIRLS : @Fck_Lov3 & @TheReign ! GO FOLLOW THEM !
CONCERT OUTFITS ON THE SIDE !

30 + Votes To Continue !