Ch 13 ; Father Daughter Time

[ Author's Note : Okay , So I Honestly Forgot What Day That Mindless Behavior Got Off The AATW Tour , So I Made Up A Date ... I'm Sorry If It Was Not ACTUAL Day They Got Off Tour ... ]

===========

Chapter 13 ; Father Daughter Time

Date ; August 25, 2013

Time ; 12:00 ( Noon )

===========

- Andrea's Pov -

Since The Concert , Lots Of Things Have Happened.

Devin Recently Turned 20 On July 14, And Her , Shay , & Destiny Had A Big Turn Up At the Club . Now The 3 Of Them Are Starting Their Sophomore Year Of College Soon .. I Have Chosen To Drop Out ...

Craig And I Talk Just About Everyday . Craig Calls Every Night To Talk To Zyra & To Tell Her Good Night .
Zyra Is Becoming Very Much Attached With Craig . Tomorrow , Craig Is Going To Spend His First Day With Zyra Tomorrow .

Diggy & I Were Sitting In My Living Room , Talking And Hanging Out . Zyra Was Taking A Nap .

Diggy And I Have Learned To Communicate More , And I Was Able To Get Thru To Him and Tell Him To Stop Trying To Make Everything A Competition With Him & Craig . Our Relationship Has Gotten A Lot Better .

===========

Date ; August 25, 2013

Time ; 11:26pm ( Late Night , Close to Midnight )

===========

- Craig's Pov -

Home Sweet Home , I Thought While Flopping Down On The Couch Of Me & Malinaa's House .

It Felt Great To Be Home.

It Was Late Late That Sunday Night & The Only Thing On My Mind Was Getting Some Sleep . I Had Talked To Drea , & She Said That I Could Have Zyra Tomorrow While She Was At Work Because Destiny Normally Watched Her , But Destiny & Ray Had Plans For Tomorrow .

Yup , They Had Plans . Ever Since Drea & I Began Talking While I Was On Tour , Ray Grew The Balls To Ask For Destiny's Number When Drea , Destiny , Zyra , Ray , & Me Were On Facetime . Drea, Zyra, & Destiny Were On Facetime At Drea's House , On Drea's iPhone , & Ray and I Were Facetiming Them From My iPhone.

Roc Asked Me To Get Shay's Number For Him From Drea . Ever Since , They Have Been Talking .

Malinaa & I Have Talked Things Out , And She Sees Why I Want A Relationship With Zyra & Has Been Supportive With Me Spending Time With Zyra; She Just Does Not Want Me Hanging Around Andrea ... Without Her There ...

I Had To Get Up Early , So I Took A Hot Shower . When I Got Out The Shower I Dried Off , Put On Some Lotion , & Put On A Pair Of My Boxers . It Was Hot , So I Decided To Sleep Just In My Boxers ; But Hey , Malinaa Doesn't Mind . I Got Into Bed , And Drifted Off To Sleep ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Destiny's Pov -

It Was Getting Close To Midnight ..

I Was Up , Arranging Stuff & Organizing My Back Pack . School Resumes Back On The 27th , Which Is Two Days Away .

Freshman Year Of College Was Great ! Going To College There , I Met Andrea , Shay , & Devin There .

While I Am Preparing For School , Devin & Shay Are Trying To Settle Back Down & Stop Partying & Begin To Prepare For School ... But While Me, Shay , & Devin Are Doing This , Drea On The Other Hand , Is Letting Her Free Ride To College Go , Just To Work To Be Able To Put Bread On The Table For Zyra . It Sucks That Drea Is Not Going To Be Back At College With Us.. It Sucks That She Is going To Let Her Full Scholarship Go To Waste -- There Are Other Alternatives That She Can Result To, Rather Than To Drop Out ...

I Was Arranging Things In My Bag When I Got A Text ... From My Boo Thang ..... Ray Ray .

I Picked Up My Phone , Read The Text & Instantly Replied .

( Ray_2wice ) ; I Just BARELY Got Back To LA .. I Am So Damn Exhausted

( Des_Vibes ) ; Awwh ! Well , Maybe You Should Get To Sleep ?

( Ray_2wice ) ; Yeah , I Guess So . Good Night Beautiful , Can't Wait To Go To Knotts Berry Farm With You Tomorrow !

( Des_Vibes ) ; I Cant Wait Either ! I Am Really Looking Forward To Spending The Day With You Tomorrow ! Anyways , Good Night Ray .

============

Date ; August 26, 2013

Time ; 7:00am

============

- Andrea's Pov -

I got my eyes on you ,
You're everything that I see .
I want your heart, love, and emotion endlessly.
I can't get over you ,
You left your mark on me ,
I want your heart, love, and emotion endlessly

My Alarm Clock On My Phone Played " Hold On We're Going Home " And I Instantly Woke Up .

I Grabbed My Towel , And Headed To The Bathroom .

I Turned On The Shower And Stepped In . The Water Ran All Over My Body , Helping Me Wake Up A Bit . I Washed Up , And Rinsed Off .

I Stepped Out The Shower , Dried Off .

I Went To My Closet , In Search Of Something To Wear .

I Put On Lotion , And Put On A Black Pencil Skirt And A White Blouse With Buttons Up The Front With Ruffles . I Put On A Pair Of Black Red Bottoms That Diggy Had Bought Me .

I Brushed My Teeth , And Put My Hair That I Recently Dyed From Brown With Blonde highlights To Black , Into A Bun With Bangs To The Side .

I Applied Mascara , Eye Liner , And Some Light Pink Lipstick .

By The Time I Was Done Getting Ready , It Was 7:45 Am .

I Went Into Zyra's Room And Woke Her Up .

I Lightly Shook Her. " Get Up Babygirl " I Said Waking Her Up .

"Ugh " She Groaned.

" Come On .. Get Up . You Are Going To Go See Daddy Today. Daddy Is Going To Watch You While I Go To work. " I Said To Her .

" Dwaddy ? " She Jumped Up Happily

" Yup , Daddy . He Is Back From Work " I Said Smiling .

Zyra Got Out Of Bed And Rubbed Her Eyes .

I Went Into Her Closet And Picked Her Out An Outfit To Wear . I Picked Out A Pair Of Pink Zebra Leggings , A Black Shirt , & Her Black Sandals.

I Had Put Zyra In The Shower Last Night , So That This Morning I Would Only Have To Do Her Hair & Get Her Dressed. Zyra Changed Out Of Her PJ's . I Helped Her Put On Some Lotion.

" Here Zyra , Put On Your Clothes . I Am Going To Pack You Some Snacks And Toys In Your Hello Kitty Back Pack . Get Dresses While I Get Your Snacks And Toys " I Said , Handing Zyra Her Outfit.

" Okway Mwomma " Zyra Said , Putting On Her Clothes.

I Went Into The Kitchen And Opened Up The Cabinet . I Packed Her 2 Fruit Snacks , A Pop Tart , 4 Capris Suns , & a Pack Of 6 Oreo Cookies. I Put Them In The Smaller Zipper of Her Back Pack .

I Returned To Zyra's Room To See Her Putting On Her Sandals.

" Pick Out Some Toys You Want To take With You " I said To Her , Opening The Larger Zipper Of Her Back Pack .

Zyra Went To Her Toy Box , Pulled Out A Babydoll , Some Of Her Fake Plastic Dishes And Foods , And A Hello Kitty Cash Register . She Had Pulled Out A Lot Of Big Items , So I Had To Shove Them To Fit Into Her Back Pack .

" Let's Brush Your Teeth " I Said .

We Headed Into The Bathroom .

Zyra Got Into Her Stool In The Bathroom , Turned On The Sink , Got Her Tooth Brush Out The Tooth Brush holder Cup , & Wet It. I Put The Childrens Tooth Paste Onto Her Tooth Brush. Zyra Brushed Her Teeth , Rinsed Off Her Tooth Brush , And Placed It Back Into The Tooth Brush Cup .

I Got The Brush and Comb Out , And Put Zyra's hair Into A Bun , With A Pink bow In Her Hair.

I Looked At My Phone To Check the Time. It Was 8:15 .

" Grab Your Back Pack Zyra " I Said .

Zyra Picked Up Her Backpack And Put It On .

I grabbed My Purse , Keys , And Phone. I Went Into The Kitchen And Got Zyra A Poptart To Eat For Breakfast on The Way To Craig's House , And An Apple Juice Box .

I Locked The front Door As We Walked Out. We Went Down stairs , And Got Into The Car. I Fastened Zyra In , Opened Her Juice Box And Poptart And Gave It To Her.

I Closed The Door , Got Into The Car , Fastened My Seatbelt. I Then Pulled Up Craig's Address On My Phone And Made My Way To His House.

~~~~~~~~~~~

- Craig's Pov -

I Woke Up About 7:30Am and Got Ready . I Took A Shower , Brushed My Teeth And Got Dressed . I Had On A Black Last Kings Shirt That Had "Last Kings" On It In Gold Letters. I Also Had On A Pair Of Tan Cargo Shorts , Long Black Jordans Calf Socks , And A Pair Of Black And Gold Jordans 7 . I Put On Some Axe . I Was Fresh .

Knock Knock Knock .

I Heard A Knock At The Door . It Was 8:32 AM. I Knew It Was Andrea And Zyra At The Door . I Got Up Off The Couch And Answered The Door .

" DWADDY ! " Zyra Screamed And Ran Up To Me , Hugging My Legs .

" Hi Baby Girl ! " I Said As I Picked Her Up .

Drea Smiled . " Hello " She Said To Me As She Held A Backpack In Her Hands.

" Hey Drea . " I Said .

Damn ! She Was Looking Good ! She Looked Very Professional And Classy. She Was Wearing A Black Pencil Skirt, A White Button Up Blouse That Had Ruffles And A Hair Of Black Heels . Her Hair Was Up Into A Nice Bun .

" I See You Are Dressed Up Today " I Said Laughing .

" Well , As A Secretary , I Have To Dress Professionally. " Drea Said Smiling .

" You Look Amazing Today " I Said .

Drea Blushed . " Thanks " Drea Said , Slightly Giggling . " I Have To Get Going . I Packed Her Some Toys And Some Snacks In Her Backpack. She Ate A Poptart And Drank An Apple Juice On The Way Here . If You Need Anything , Feel free To Text Or Call Me . If Anything Happens Let Me Know . If You Have Any Questions Or Concerns --- "

I Cut Her Off Mid Sentence. "Alright Drea , I Get It " I Said Laughing. " See You When You Get Off Work " I Said .

Drea Handed Me Zyra's Backpack & Kissed Zyra's forehead. " Bye Zyra . Behave And Be Good For Daddy . I Will Come Get You After I Get Off Work . "

" Bwye Mwomma " Zyra Said , Waving.

" Bye Craig "

" Bye Andrea "

Drea went And Got Into Her Car And Drove Off .

I Went Into My Town House, With Zyra At My Hip , And Her Back Pack Over One Shoulder. I Closed And Locked The Door .

Well , Today Is Mine & Zyra's Day To Bond . Father Daughter Time .

Well , Of Course , Sleeping Beauty Will Be Around Too ... But Today , I Would Have The Whole Day With Zyra ... I Would Be Able To Give Zyra Most Of My Attention Today .

I Woke Up Malinaa , So That She Could Get Up And Ready . Today , I Planned On Taking Zyra To The Park Today And Then Taking Her To Go Get Some Ice Cream At My favorite Ice Cream Shop. I Didn't Want To Do Anything Too Major Today Because I Am Tired As Hell , And I Really Want To Relax .

~~~~~~~~~~~

- Andrea's Pov -

I Loved The Fact That Craig And I Were Getting Along Great . We Were Cordial With Each Other . Currently , There Isnt Any Drama Between Craig And Diggy , And Me And Malinaa ..

Craig Was Living In a Nice Town Home , Which only Seemed To be About 15 Minutes or So Away From My Apartment .

Craig Himself Looked Nice Today , He Had His Swag On .

Craig's Compliment Had Me Blushing ... I Honestly Wanted To Say ' You Look Nice Yourself ' But I Didn't.

I Got To Work And I Already Knew It Was Going To Be Another BORING Day At The Office ... Paper Work , Phone Calls , Copies , & Taking Down Messages .

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Rayan's Pov -

Today Was A Day For Just Me And Destiny . I Had Invited Prodigy To Come And Bring Malinaa With Him, But He Was Watching Zyra Today . I Had Gotten Up early Today And Got Ready .

I Had Reached Destiny's House . She Was Outside , Sitting On The Curb , Waiting On My Arrival .

As Soon As I Pulled Into The Driveway , She Had Got Up Off The Curb . I Put My Car Into Park . I Got Out And Gave Her A Hug .

" Hi Destiny ! " I Said As I Squeezed Destiny tight.

" Hi Ray ! " Destiny Said Hugging Me .

" You Ready To go ? " I Asked Her

" Yup ! " She Said Walking Over To The Car.

I Ran To Beat Her To The Car Door . She Looked At Me Confused . I Looked At Her Opened The Car Door For Her . She Smiled .

" Awwh Thanks Ray " Destiny Said As she Smiled And Got Into The Car. I Shut The Car Door , And Got Into The Car . I Fastened My Seat belt , And Began Driving To Knott's Berry Farm.

It Was quiet At First In The Car . Destiny Kept Looking Down At Her Phone .

I Decided The Break The Silence .

" I See You Lookin Fresh Today ... Showing That You Are Human Art Huh ? " I Said Admiring Her Outfit.

She Was Definetly Human Art Today . She Had On A Black Shirt With A Purple Flag Design And Purple Leopard Spots , A Pair Of Ripped Black Skinnies , A Pair Of Black And Purple Jordans , And A Black Plaid Shirt Tied Around Her Waist .

Destiny Giggled. " Well , I Guess we Are Both Human Art Today " Destiny Said checking Out My Outfit .

I Laughed . " Yup , We Sure Are "

Today , I Had On A Pair Of Acid Washed Jeans , A White Shirt With Mickey Mouse Heads All Over It , A Red Denim Vest , A Pair Of Black And White Goggles , Black and White Jordans , With A Gold Chain .

We Had Talked Most Of The Way To Knott's Berry Farm . When We Weren't Talking , We Were Singing Along To The Radio .

I Know Today Will Be An Amazing Day .

==============

Date ; August 26, 2013

Time ; 1:00 PM
==============

- Craig's Pov -

Around 10 , Me , Zyra , And Malinaa Arrived At The Park .

Malinaa Seemed To Be Doing Well With Zyra . She Was Nice And Kind To Her . Malinaa Even Had A Smile On Her Own Face The Whole Time. Honestly , I Was Shocked . I Was Glad That Malinaa Would Actually Be Able To Deal With The Fact That I Have A daughter .

Malinaa And I Watched And Played With Her . Malinaa And I Took Turns Pushing Her On The Swings . Malinaa Would Walk Zyra Up The The Tops Of Slides While I Waited At The Bottom Of The Slide To Catch Her . Zyra Wanted To Get on The Teeter-Totter , And Malinaa Had Gotten On With Her . I Stood Back And Smiled .

Malinaa Was Dealing With Zyra Great , But I Wondered... Would She Deal With Drea That Way Too ? Could She Be Cordial With Her ? Would She Cause Drama Between Her And Drea ?

After Being At The Park For About 3 Hours , Zyra Seemed To Have Become Less Interested In Playing . She Was Sitting Down A Lot .

" You Tired Zy ? " I Asked Her .

She Nodded Her Head Yes . " I'm Hwungry Too Dwaddy "

I Looked In Her Backpack And Seen She Had Eaten All Her Snacks Already . I Was Getting Tired Of Sitting In The Hot Ass Park watching Zyra Play .

" I Am Getting Hungry Too Prod. Maybe We Should Go To Mc'Donalds And Get Lunch ? " Malinaa Asked .

" Yeah That Sounds Like A Plan ... After We Go To Mc'Donalds , We Can Go To Ice Cream World Across The Street . All Tour I Have Been Thinking About That I e Cream Shop " I Said .

I Picked Up Our Belongings . I Grabbed Zyra's Hand . " Come On Zy . We Are Going To Go Get You A Happy Meal "

" A Hwappy Mweal ?! " Zyra Exclaimed As She Began Jumping Up And Down.

" Yup , A Happy Meal " Malinaa Said Smiling .

We had Ate At Mc'Donalds For Lunch . I Ate A Mc'Chicken With A Large Fry and Pepsi , Malinaa Ate A Big Mac With A Medium Fry And A Coke , And I Ordered Zyra A 4 Piece Chicken Nugget Kids Meal With A Small Hi-C Juice .

After Mc'Donalds , We Headed To Ice Cream World .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Chresanto's Pov -

It Was Around 1:45pm When I Had Woken Up . I Was EXHAUSTED . All I Wanted To Do Was Chill All Day . I Checked My Phone To See If I Had Missed Any Texts Or Calls.

I Had 1 Text Message From Shay That I Received At 11:56AM . I Replied .

( Baddie_Shay ) ; Hey Roc , You Have Plans For Today ?

( Spiffy_Tho ) ; Hey , Sorry . I Just Woke Up . And No , I Dont Have Any Major Plans For Today . Only Plans I Have For Today Is Chillin At The Crib . I Am So Tired . Why , You Tryin To Come Thru ?

( Baddie_Shay ) ; Well , I Wanted To See If You Wanted To Do Something Today . But , I Can Come Thru Today ! Text Me Your Address ?

( Spiffy_Tho ) ; Alright , Cool . Come Thru In about an Hour ? I Gotta Hop In The Shower & Freshen Up A Bit. My Address Is 32792 Los Angeles Blvd . I Live Near The Target Closer To West Hollywood . If You Get Lost , Or Need Better Directions , Give Me A call .

(
Baddie_Shay ) ; Okay

I Got In The Shower . I Threw On A Pair Of Basketball Shorts And A Wife-Beater . I Was Really Tired , And I Didn't Feel Like Dressing Up Just To Be Lazy and Chill All Day .

~~~~~~~~~~~

- Malinaa's Pov -

Spending The Day With Craig And Zyra Was Fun . Zyra Is The Sweetest Thing Ever . We Had Left Ice Cream World Around 2:15 And Made It Home At 2:34 .

I Had Decided To Get Comfortable And Take A Nap . Craig Was In The Living Room , Watching Tv & Spending Time With Zyra .

By 3:00pm , I Was Already Sleep .

==============

Date ; August 26, 2013

Time ; 5:26PM ( Evening )

===============

- Craig's Pov -

Zyra Was Literally Running All Through The House . She Was Running Laps All Through The House . I Didn't even Know why . I Had Tried To Sit Her Down , But She Acted like She Has ADHD And cant Sit Still For Shit .

It Was 5:26 When There Was A Knock At The Front Door .

I Knew It Was Andrea .

I Answered The Front Door .

" Hey Drea , Come In " I Said .

" Are You Sure I Can Come In ? I Dont Want Any Problems " Drea Said .

" Man , Don't Worry About Her , Shes Sleep Anyways " I Said

" Oh " Drea laughed As She Entered The House.

Zyra Came Running Up To Drea And Hugged Her Legs . " Hi Mwommy ! "

" Hi Zyra ! " Drea Said Hugging Zyra . " Where Is Your Back Pack ? Go get Your Back Pack Zyra " Drea Said.

Zyra Took Off , And Went Running Upstairs Of My Town House .

" So How Was Everything Today ? " Drea Asked

" Good . Went To The Park And McDonalds. Then we Went To Get Some Ice cream "

" Oooooh , So That Is why She Is Hyper " Drea Said Laughing . " Gave Her All That Ice Cream "

" And You Know , I Been wondering why She Was Acting All Wild ... Man I Am An Idiot " I Said .

" You Are All Knew To This . Dont Worry About It . " Drea Said Laughing .

" So , Drea .. You Ready For Your Sophomore Year Of College ? " I Asked .

" Nope . I Am Dropping Out "

" WHAT ?! WHY ?! " I Semi-Yelled .

Drea Jumped . " Look Craig , It Is Hard For Me To Support me And Zyra As Is Now . I Don't Have Time For School And Work " Drea Said .

" But You Can't Let Such An Amazing FULL RIDE SCHOLARSHIP Go To WASTE ! " I Said

" I Know I Shouldn't , But I Have To Craig . There Is No Other Way Around It . Plus , Things Will Start Being More Expensive Once I Put Her In Either A Daycare Or A Pre-School . "

" Look Drea , I'd Hate For You to Do That . Drea , You Know You Should Stay In School . Set A Good Example For Zyra . Show Her That It Is Possible To Be A Teen Mother And Still Graduate College ! "

" How Am I Going To Be Able To Do That ? " Drea Asked .

Zyra Came Running Back Down Stairs With Her Back Pack . She Was Standing There , Jumping Up And Down .

" Look , I'll Tell You What . I Will Pay For Zyra's Daycare Or Preschool . I Will Buy Her Some School Clothes Tomorrow , And Go Look For A Good Daycare Or Preschool To Enroll Her In Tomorrow . You Can Go To School , And Ask Your Current Boss If You Can Get Hours To Work Around Your School . By Law , They Have To Be Able To Work Around Your School Hours . Tell Her You Are In School , And Ask her If You can work Part Time Now . If Not , Quit And Go Get You Another Part-Time Job . Drea , Im Always Gonna Be Here . Whenever Zyra Needs SomethingCall Me . Can You do That ? Can You Please Talk To your Boss And Stay In school Drea ? "

Drea Smiled . " Yes , Yes I can "

" Good . You do That tomorrow . Tomorrow , Bring Her Back Over And I Will Take Her To Get Some Clothes And Stuff . "

" Alright . I Gotta get Going . Got Stuff To Do At Home " Drea Said

" Alright Drea , See You Tomorrow "

Zyra Hugged My Legs " Bye Dwaddy "

I Kissed Her Forehead . " Bye Zyra , I Will see You Tomorrow Okay ? "

" Okay ! " Zyra Said .

Drea And Zyra Left Out The House .

~~~~~~~~~~~

- Destiny's Pov -

It Is Around 6PM . Currently , Ray And I Are Waiting In Line For Another Roller Coaster . Ray And I Have Gotten On So Many Rides Today .

All day , We Have Been Hearing People Tell Us We Are A Cute Couple . Ray And I Have Just Been laughing It Off Because We are Not together.

With Ray , It Feels Like We Are Dating . We Are Both Attracted To Each Other . We Flirt All The Time . Ray Has Even Been calling Me "Bae" All Day . And All Day , We Have Been Holding Hands Walking Around Together .

Could This Be The Start Of Something ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Malinaa's Pov -

I Woke Up From My Nap Around 6pm . I Woke Up And Seen Prod Was Laying Down in Bed With Me .

He Had Told Me That Zyra Had Left . He Also Told Me That He Was Going To Go Buy Zyra School Clothes And Check Out Some Day Cares And Pre-Schools Tomorrow .

Prodigy And I Talked About Our Day .

" You Know What Prod ? " I Said

" What ? " He asked.

" It Was Nice Having Zyra Around Today "

" It Sure Was " Craig Said.

" Bae , I Was thinking ... " I Said

" What Were You Thinking ? "

" I Was Thinking That Since We Liked Having Zyra Around So Much , That Maybe We Should Have A Baby ... "

======================

A FEW ANNOUNCEMENTS , THEN STORY RELATED BUSINESS , & A SPECIAL SHOUT OUT

Hey Guys ! I Would Like To Start Off Apologizing For The Late Update !

It Is Hard Trying to Deal With School & Trying To Write At The Same Time !

My Goal is To Update Atleast Once Or Twice a Week.

Also , THANKS To EVERYONE Who Wished Me a Happy Birthday On September 22 ! There Were So Many Of You That I Wasnt Able To tell Every One Thank You Individually .

I Had A Great Birthday . I Got A Follow Back , & A Birthday Wish From Mindless Behavior On Twitter !

- - - -

NOW ...... STORY RELATED BUSINESS !

I Need Tons Of Feed Back On This Chapter ! So I Have A Few Questions .....

Do You Honestly Feel That With My Chapters Being So Long , That You Lose Interest Fast Or Become Less interested With the Story ?

Is Malinaa Changing ?

Is Diggy Changing ?

Will Craig Actually Step Up and Try To Help Raise Zyra ?

Does Malinaa Really Want A Child Because She Enjoys having Zyra Around So Much , Or Does She Want A Baby With Craig For Other Reasons ? Explain .

Will Rayan And Destiny Make It Official ?

Rayan Has Been Known To Play Girls In The Past , Will He Change His Ways For Destiny ?

Will Shay & Chresanto Make It Official ?

Do You Think It Is Best That Craig Has Talked Andrea Into Staying In College ?

Do You Have Any Other Questions For Me About The Book ?

50 + Votes , & 15 + Comments Of Real Feed Back with well Thought Out Answers And Opinions To Continue.

- - - -

SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO : @Mindless143Jalean !

Please Fan Her !

Check Out An Amazing Story By Her Called , " Blind Truth (A Chresanto August Story) " I Absolutely Fell In Love With Her Story !

- - - -

I Love All Of My Fans ! I Have Now Reached 1.5K In Fans !

I Love My Driffy Supporters !

( Driffy = Dreanators + Spiffy )

Stay Mindless .

- Drea