Ch 17 : Team Mindless Drama

Chapter 17 : Team Mindless Drama

Date : October 24, 2013

Time : Morning , ( 9:48 AM )

==============

- Diggy's Pov -

" Well , Daniel Simmons . You Were Charged With Domestic Violence On Your Former Girlfriend, Andrea And You Are Also Being Charged With Attempted Manslaughter . You Claim You Did Not Do It Is That Correct? " Judge Brown Said Peering Over His Glasses "

" Yes , Your Honor , That Is Correct " I Said , Nervously . I Was Locked Up The Same Day That I Beat Drea's Ass . Now , I Had To Pay For It . I Felt Bad For Beating Her Ass , But I Felt It Was A Well Deserved Ass Whoopin.

" Well Daniel, I Was Told From Your Attorney That You Would Like To Bail Yourself Out " Judge Brown Said.

" Yes Your Honor. " I Said.

" Well, You Have Been Found Guilty Of The Abuse Due To Evidence. I Have Decided That You Can Either Be Released On house Arrest For 2 Months And Be Put On A 2 Year Probation And Make Up 60 Hours Of Community Service , Or Be Sentenced To Prison For A Year. I Am Not Allowing You To Bail Yourself Out . You Celebrities Tend To Think That By Paying Bail , Everything Will Be Okay . But I Have A Plea Bargin For You... If You plea To being Guilty For The Assault Of Your Ex-Girlfriend, You Can Be Released On House Arrest , 2 Years Of Probation , And The Community Service . Do You Wish To Plea Guilty ? " Judge Brown Asked.

The Court Room Was Silent . I Looked Around .

This Judge Was Not Letting Me Get The Easy Way Out ..

" I Accept The Plea Bargain Your Honor " I Said , Shaking .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Devin's Pov -

" Princeton Baby , Wake Up ! I Made You Some Breakfast " I Said As I Gently Shook Prince With One Hand.

Princeton Woke Up And Sat Up. " Breakfast ? "

" Yes , Breakfast . " I Said Handing Princeton A Plate Of Food.

I Had Spent The Night At Princeton's Yesterday . Princeton Broke Up With Kya On Monday , And Then We Got Together . Princeton Is Everything I Need In A man. I Feel As If Princeton & I are Meant To Be.

===============

Date ; October 26, 2013

Time ; Morning , ( 10:37 AM )

===============

- Craig's Pov -

It Has Been A Week Since Andrea Was Hospitalized.

She Still Has A Few scrapes , And Her Arm Will Be In A Cast For 6 Weeks. She Is Slowly But Surely Recovering .

This Past 7 Days Has Been The Worst For Me . Andrea And I Have Been Under A Tremendous Amount Of Stress . All These Wild & Crazy Rumors Have Been Spreading Rapidly . I Just Need The Fans To Know That This All happened Before Mindless Behavior .

Andrea Is Being Called Out Of Her Name , Fans are Talking Shit About My Daughter , I Am being Bad Mouthed , And Management Says I Look Like A bad Influence ...

I Dont Know What To Do , Or Where To Turn....

Who Would Have Known That One Mistake I Made At 17 Could Mess Up My Future ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Andrea's Pov -

I Have Been On Disability Leave At Work Because My Doctor Put Me On leave Due To My Arm .

Craig And I are Officially Back Together & are Here For Each Other Every Step Of The Way . Craig Still Has His Condo And We Are Waiting For My Lease To Be Up So That We Can Move Into His Condo.

Not Only Have I Been Stressing Because Of My Current State And Pain, But Team Mindless Has Been Stressing Me Out .

The Tweets Were Getting Insane About Me , Zyra , & Craig .

Every day , Malinaa Was Posting Something New .

Last Night She Posted The Picture Of The Concert Of Us .

Tweets Were Being Posted All About Us. My Instagram Was Crowded With Comments About Me And Zyra ... My Mentions On twitter Were Being Blown Up By Team Mindless.

I Read A Few Of The Tweets & Comments.

" That Possibly Could Not Be Prod's Daughter. That Girl Looks Like A Hoe ! MAURY , MAURY ! "

" Come On , Give Prodigy A Break. If She's 3, she Probably was Born Before MB "

" His Baby Momma A Hoe "

" Prod, Prod, Prod . Were You Drunk when You Hit that ? "

" Leave Prodigy, His Daughter , & His Baby Momma Alone . His Daughter & Baby Momma Are Beautiful . I Am Happy For Prod And His Little Family "

" I Aint Happy That Prod Got A Daughter , But What More Can we Do ? Talking Shit About Them won't Solve Anything "

" Fuck That Bitch "

" The Girl Is Only 19 With A 3 Year Old... SLUT "

The Tweets And Comments Had Upset Me . Some Of TM Was Supportive Of Craig & I , And Most Was Out To Attack Us .

These Girls Know Nothing About What Happened. They Are Attacking us Over A Mistake We Made Before Mindless Behavior.

I Felt Bad , Especially For Craig . He Had To Deal With The Drama , As Well As Management Getting On His Case . Would This Lead To The End Of Mindless Behavior ?

If Craig Had Got Kicked Out The Group , I would Feel Bad. I Would Be One Of The Reasons Why His dream Was Short Lived -- Because I Was The Mother Of His Child.

I Sat There , Crying . I Was The Reason Why All Of This Happened.

" What's Wrong Bae ? " Craig Asked Sitting Down Next To Me .

" TM " I Mumbled Out .

Craig Sighed . " I Know Drea . These Girls Don't Even Know The Whole Story And Are Jumping To Conclusions. Baby , Remember What Those People At School Said To Us When You Were Pregnant ? " Craig Asked.

- Flashback ( Age 16 & 17 ) -

" Look, Here Comes Craig And His Slut Ass Girlfriend Andrea " A Girl Yelled Out .

" Fuck You ! " I Yelled Out .

" She's Not A Slut ! Accidents Happen ! " Craig Called Out As He Held My Hand Tighter As We Walked Down The Hall In School. " Don't Worry About What People Say About Us " Craig Whispered To Me. " We can't Let These Rumors Get Between Us. We Will Raise This Baby Together And Be The Best Damn parents We can Be "

- End Of Flashback -

" Yes, I Remember " I Said Between sobs.

" And Did We Let The Rumors Get Between Us ? " Craig Asked Me.

" No, We Didn't " I Said.

" That's Right Bae. You Know Why We Didn't Let The Rumors Get Between Us ? " Craig Asked.

" Because We Loved Each Other And Didn't Care " I Said.

" Because We Were Meant To Be . We Couldn't Let The Gossip And Rumors Get Between Us . " Craig Said Smiling At Me .

" Craig, You Know I Love You Right ? " I Said As I Gave Craig A Kiss. The Kiss Became More Intimate And Passionate .

" Yup " Craig Said Breaking The Kiss . " I'm Just Glad That We Are Back To How We Used To Be " Craig Said.

" I Am too Baby " I Said As I Gave Craig Another Kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Chresanto's Pov -

This Drama With Prod Was Effecting All Of us . It Was Giving Our Group A Bad Rep . Management Is Getting upset And Is Telling Prod That He Is A negative Influence To Young Children. We Are supposed To Be Role Models , Inspirations , & Positive Influences.

Management Was Still Making Up The Decision Whether To remove Prod From The Group Or Not.

If Prodigy Gets Removed, Us As a Group Will All Be Affected. Who Would We be Without Our Lead singer ? Who Would We Be With Only 3 Of Us ? Who Would We Be Without Prodigy ? We All Know That When One Of Us Are Missing , There Is No Mindless Behavior.

Around 11AM , I Got A Notification On My Phone. It Was A notification That Prodigy Had Made A Subscription Update On Keek.

I Got On To Watch The Video .

" Hey TM . I Know There Is A Lot Of Drama Right Now About Me. But I need You All to know That The Negative Remarks Said About Us Needs To Stop. I Made That Mistake At The Age Of 17, Before I Was In Mindless Behavior. I Am 20 Years Old , And I Have To Be Here For My Child And Raise Her. I Cannot Fix the Past , But I Can Better Everything For The Future. I Wanna Thank all The Fans That Have Been here Supporting Me All the Way . I Love Yall . Peace " Prodigy Said As he Ended The Video On Keek .

Atleast He Told Team Mindless A little Bit About What Was going On.

The Fate Of Our Group Still Relies In Managements Hands.

______________

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

Hey guys , I am Currently Sick , But I was Able To write A Little Something Up Within An Hour Because I Am feeling A little Better As Of right Now.

Think of This As a Small Xmas Gift From me To You.

I Need Feedback To continue , Care To Answer A few Questions ?

1. Will Craig's Keek Video Change Some Of TM's ( Team Mindless' ) Minds About How They Feel About Drea & Zyra ?

2. Will Craig Be Kicked Out Of Mindless behavior ?

3. Do You Think The Fact That Craig Has A Daughter Makes Him A Bad Influence ?

4. Will TM Continue The drama Much Longer ?

5. How Do You Feel About A Few of The Comments That TM Said About Andrea, Zyra, & Craig ?

15 + Comments & 55 + Votes To Continue.

The Wattpader That Comments To Most Well Thought Out Comment About How They feel About This Chapter Will Receive A Follow & Dedication In The Next Chapter.

I Love All My Supporters ! Stay Mindless !

Xoxo ,
Drea.