Ch 20: Epilogue

Chapter 20 : Epilogue

Date : January 12, 2014

Time Of Day : Noon , ( 12:17 PM )

=============

- Andrea's Pov -

" Is That The Last of Your Stuff ? " Edward Asked As He Placed A Box In the Moving Truck.

" There's One More Box Of Zyra's Toys In Her Room " I Said.

" Alright , I'll Go Get That " Edward Said.

" While You Do That , I Am going To Call My Landlord So That I Can stop By Her Office And Return The Keys Before We Head Out " I Said As I Pulled Out My Phone.

I called My Landlord And She Said She Is In Her Office Until 4 Today. I Told Her That I'd Be By her Office In About 30 Minutes.

Edward Brought Out The Last Box And Placed It In The Truck. He Closed The Truck Up.

" Ready ? " Edward Said .

" Yeah " I said In A Low Voice. Tears Escaped My Eye. " It Is Hard To Leave . This Was My First Place On My Own. Now I'm Leaving... Leaving Because There Is Nothing Left For Me Here. Now That This Is All Happening, I Need More Support. More Support Then My Friends Could Provide For Me " I Said Crying.

" Sis , It's Okay. You Don't Need To Be Out Here Anyways. We Miss You And Zyra Back At Home. You Don't Need To Be Here Reminded Everyday Of People Out Here Who Did You Wrong . " Edward Said As He Pulled Me Into A Hug.

I Wiped My Tears. " You Are Right " I Said And Sighed. I Took One Last Look At My Apartment . " I Did That ... All On My Own... " I Said In a Low Voice.

" You Did That Sis. And You Will Do It Again. You Are A Strong Young Woman Drea. You Got That Place All On Your Own. I'm Proud Of You Andrea "

I Had Never Heard Those Words Before. No One Ever Said They Were Ever Proud Of Me . I Felt Good. Someone Admired What I Have Accomplished As A Single Mother.

" Edward, Follow Me In The Moving Truck We Have 2 Stops To Make Before We Hit The Road Back To Philly "

" Alright. " Edward Said As He Went And Got Into The Moving Truck That He Rented In Philly And Drove Out Here.

I Strapped Zyra Into Her Carseat. I Got In The Car And Put On My Seatbelt. I Grabbed Zyra's Tablet Out Of My Purse That Was On The Passenger's Seat In My Car And Handed It To Her.

" Play Your Tablet If You Get Bored " I Said To Zyra.

" Okay Mommy " Zyra Said.

I Made It To My Landlord's Office . I Went In , Gave Her The Keys , And Signed Some Papers.

One Last Stop.....

We Pulled Up To Craig's Place.

" Mommy , Are We Moving In With Daddy ? " She Asked Me.

" No baby Girl. We Are Going To Philidelphia. "

" Is Daddy Coming With Us ? " Zyra Asked.

" Nope. We Are Here To Say Good Bye To Daddy. " I Said

" Why ? " She Asked Curiously.

" Because I don't Know The Next Time You Will See Him " I Said.

I Grabbed An Envelope Out My Purse. " Come On, Let's Go " I Said To Zyra.

Edward also Got Out The Moving Truck And Came With Us To Craig's Townhouse.

I Knocked On The Door.